Thread: Need help fixing my Daito Bang Bang Pachislo Slot Machine, First Post

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angry Need help fixing my Daito Bang Bang Pachislo Slot Machine, First Post

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post, I really hope someone out there can help me. I have read through a lot of forum's talking about reseting my machine, but this still hasn't fixed my problem. I want to say that my game is in "Game Over" mode from what I have read but not quite sure. I hit a "Bonus Round" and did not have enough quarters in my hopper to pay out the wins, so it went into shutdown mode and displayed an error code. I then opened up the machine and started messing around with things and think I might have shorted something out. However, I have checked all of the fuses to make sure they are fine, and they are. When I turn my machine on, it lights up all three paylines, like I have already made a max bet and it blinks Insert Medal, but the reels wont start when I press down on the "Spin" arm. When I insert coins, the coin mech accepts them and puts them in the hopper but never registers the coin in my credits. The "1", "2", and "Max" buttons dont light up either, However the arm that starts the reels works, because I have to use it when changing the odds on the machine. There is also nothing but white noise coming from the speaker, I know it works though because I am able to propagate an "rA" error, which makes the speaker play and annoying alarm sound, when I short out the far left and right wires that are connected to the sensor located on the hopper. I cant find any info on what the error code rA stands for, anyone know? I'm also thinking I might have screwed up the stop board, since I unplugged it. Does this sound like symptoms of a faulty stop board. Also, I have been wondering what all the switches on my power supply do, I know the one next to the on/off is the reset switch (replaced by a toggle, instead of key) and the green button is the button you press to change the odds settings. What is the red button and the two buttons at the bottom of the power supply?

Front of Slot.JPG

2 Final.jpg
    3 Final.jpg

Thanks for your Help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Clear the memory (RAM). Please help Newb here.

Hey guys,
    Does anyone know if there is a way to clear the RAM without using the reset buttons?

Thanks,
    Bryan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Clear the memory (RAM). Please help Newb here.

Hi

Welcome !

What are you trying to accomplish ?

せぶん戦闘機 せぶん

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Leave it powered off for 4 to 6 weeks. But the reset button is quicker.

Why?
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi everyone,This is my first post, I really hope someone out there can help me. I have read through a lot of forum's talking about reseting my machine, but this still hasn't fixed my problem. I want to say that my game is in "Game Over" mode from what I have read but not quite sure. I hit a "Bonus Round" and did not have enough quarters in my hopper to pay out the wins, so it went into shutdown mode and displayed an error code. I then opened up the machine and started messing around with things and think I might have shorted something out. However, I have checked all of the fuses to make sure they are fine, and they are. When I turn my machine on, it lights up all three paylines, like I have already made a max bet and it blinks Insert Medal, but the reels wont start when I press down on the "Spin" arm. When I insert coins, the coin mech accepts them and puts them in the hopper but never registers the coin in my credits. The "1", "2", and "Max" buttons dont light up either, However the arm that starts the reels works, because I have to use it when changing the odds on the machine. There is also nothing but white noise coming from the speaker, I know it works though because I am able to propagate an "rA" error, which makes the speaker play and annoying alarm sound, when I short out the far left and right wires that are connected to the sensor located on the hopper. I cant find any info on what the error code rA stands for, anyone know? I'm also thinking I might have screwed up the stop board, since I unplugged it. Does this sound like symptoms of a faulty stop board. Also, I have been wondering what all the switches on my power supply do, I know the one next to the on/off is the reset switch (replaced by a toggle, instead of key) and the green button is the button you press to change the odds settings. What is the red button and the two buttons at the bottom of the power supply?

Thanks for your Help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need help fixing my Daito Bang Bang Pachislo Slot Machine, First Post

sorry i cant help ya to much.. using coins might be a part of your problem.. as these are setup for token...

someon should be allong that is more knowledgable then I

but of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead