Thread: A great Pachislo Stand for only $89.99 and a easy way to turn them on/off.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default A great Pachislo Stand for only $89.99 and a easy way to turn them on/off.

EXPEDIT Shelving unit - high gloss gray - IKEA

On it's side, the bookcase fits 3 pachislo machines perfectly. Right now I only have BioHazard and Gamera High Grade on it, but will be moving Popeye tomorrow. I was worried about the weight since the top/long side is only supported by three boards in the center and four 4-inch screws at the ends, but it's hold up fine with no warping or buckling due to weight/stress.

Once assembled, the top of the machines stand roughly 5ft, which is perfect for either standing or use of a basic barstool. Also makes a great bookcase or storage for token trays and such. Once I get Popeye up in the Man Loft, I'll take some pics.

Also I would recommend getting a Lowes/Utilitech 2-device: http://images.lowes.com/product/conv...32819119lg.jpg . Get 2 and hook up your three pachislos to them (make sure to plug them into a powerstrip with a fuse/surge protector). That way you can turn all three via remote control and never have to worry about locking your keys inside you games again. Also around Christmas time (next to the lights), Lowes carries a two 2-plug pack with one 4 way remote. That way you still have two 2-plug connectors in your powerstrip but only need the one remote for them.

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to The Rube

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A great Pachislo Stand for only $89.99 and a easy way to turn them on/off.

Looking forward to the pictures.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A great Pachislo Stand for only $89.99 and a easy way to turn them on/off.

The only thing that I would recommend is to get some of that rubber tape thats used for no skid rugs and put a stripe along the top back of the bookcase. My only complaint is that the machines sometimes move around.

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to The Rube

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Shop Holiday Living 3-piece 2-Outlet Indoor Remote Control System at Lowes.com

This what I picked up in December for $18. Sad that it's only offered instore during the holidays. I have "1" and "2" hooked up so I can turn off & on the three pachislos on the ikea bookcase. I have my Donkey Kong and Popeye arcade machines plugged into "3". Now I can go into my man loft and turn my pachilsos and arcade machines off & on via remote, which sits nice in the pachislo's ashtray.

I'm sure to even make it more versitle, you could plug in 4-6 machines on a powerstrip, then plug that into one of the remote outlets. That way you could turn everything in your gameroom off with the remote...
    Last edited by The Rube; 05-11-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

photo-3.jpg

Just took a iphone pic.
    WANTED LIST: Tom & Jerry Pachinko (2010). Blood+ Pachislo (2010). Woody Woodpecker Pachinko (2004). Indiana Jones Pachiko or Pachislo (2006). Ghostbusters Pachinko. Popeye Pachiko (2004). Takumi Way Pachinko (2008).

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to The Rube

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That looks great!!!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ