There are several different volume controls that work fine with these machines.

The ones I use most are the 500ohm potentiometer, linear taper. I solder them in but another option would be to go Radio Shack and pick up some shrink tube. Put the shrink tube on the wire and twist the wires together then slide the shrink tube over the twisted wire and heat it with a heat gun/hair dryer and that should hold the connection tight. Do the same when connecting the wire to the potentiometer.

An easy place to access the speaker wires are from the back of the machine. Looking at the back of the machine, at the lower right is a small circuit board that has some connectors. The green connector is the speaker connection for both speakers. You can cut the red wires on this connector to install your volume control. The "Wanted" machine has two speakers but not have stereo sound so using the 500ohm pot you can wire in both speakers into the one potentiometer to control both speakers.
Here's a link to where I get them. 500 Ohm Potentiometer 023-500

An option in mounting the control is to have access to from outside the machine. I mounted this one in the side of the cabinet. Or use double stick tape and mount it inside the machine.
Here are some pictures showing the location of the circuit board and mounted volume control.

008.jpg007.jpg009.jpg

Cleaning Pachinko Balls and Pachislo Tokens I clean them by putting them in the dishwasher. I put in a mesh bag that I picked up at Walmart. The bag is normally used the wash delicate clothing items. The bag works great. Just run the dishwasher through it's cycle and they get washed and dryed. You can get several balls in the bag, it measures 15"x20".

6302_r_token_2_1.jpg6302_r_token_3.jpg