Thread: UK 2009 Heiwa Southern Raised CR南国育ち

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default (UK) 2009 Heiwa Southern Raised (CR南国育ち)

DSC03269_zpsa996d644.jpg

Beach clad girls at the beach theme,
    Choice of colour and spec.

DSC03271_zps6c073df5.jpgDSC03270_zpsc2478707.jpg

CR南国育ち came out in 2009, based around the Heiwa slot machine of the same name and has had 2 more pachinkos follow this one.
    features large lcd screen mounted behind a clear acrylic playing field. 4 speaker sound system.

I don't do this as a business , just a bit of fun. As some of you know due to a mix up in the frame and cels for this machine, I now ended up with 2 of the same machine. So now its time to pass one on. I could just sell one of the cels and put my spare Lupin III in the other, But I'm pretty sure no one else in the Uk has these frames. Both frames did get a knock in transit, The blue one has slight damage on the top right corner, but only noticable if standing directly above it and not from the front. The only way to fix this is to get a new blue frame, Its not worth the cost of getting another frame sent here, and its only mild cosmetic damage. The Pink one got knocked by the lower payout pocket and the light lense is cracked. This one I will replace as I have some spare pink parts availible.

At the moment the Blue machine is in normal use, The pink one is cyclic.

So here is the deal. I'm looking for £150 for the pink machine as is. No transformer but will come with 50 balls and I'll replace the damaged lense by the payout. If you want the blue one instead in cyclic or the pink one in normal mode or a transformer, then that will add to the price as well as the amount of balls you want. The machine is rated at 150va so you will need a 6.5A transformer or bigger.

In other words. If you want either machine. please PM me about what colour and spec you would like and we will see if we can work out a deal.

I have some videos of the pink one in action (Its so much easier to film a cyclic machine as don't have to keep filling up shooter trays and emptying waste bal hoppers

Heiwa southern raised pt1 (CRå—国育ã¡) - YouTube
    Heiwa southern raised pt2 (CRå—国育ã¡) - YouTube
    Ian #UKPachinko

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam