Thread: Gameplay Errors - Combattler V

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Gameplay Errors - Combattler V

After finally getting all of the technical issues resolved with the frame (a HUGE thanks to everyone who helped out with that!!), I noticed that the game itself was experiencing some trouble. For starters, the lower robot piece in the Combattler V game (I know its there because I've seen it in the Promotional Videos) doesn't come up in front of the video screen. But I hit a reach chance, and the pieces that DID come down into the screen area did not reset back to their original positions, and totally blocked the screen itself during animation/visuals/number spin. I have some video of this.

http://www.cybergraphix-anim.com/Video-1.MOV
    http://www.cybergraphix-anim.com/Video-2.MOV
    image-44.jpeg

Does this happen on other games, and how is it normally trouble-shooted/resolved? I can't say I've seen this happen before, even with my limited exposure to pachinko. For example, its never happened on my Macross Fever machine, or my Back to the Future machine. I wonder if the machine really did get damaged during shipping? Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Even the vendor is stumped. Could this be caused by some sort of damage to part of the cell's boards, or perhaps a weak servo? The machine plays fine until there is a reach...then it gets all messed up like in the videos. When booting up, the bottom gimmick piece seems to not move all the way. But once the reach occurs, none of the gimmick pieces work properly...until the machine resets their positions when the attract mode begins.

This one has me really confused and worried, as I may be sitting on a defective unit. Anyone have any thoughts?
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future