Thread: Sankyo Pochi Help required

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 4 SANKYO PACHINKO MACHINES (HANEMONO) - $1000 (Flatiron, NY)

can you help me , I have the machine with the dog and I have a blown ic chip on the circuit board in the metal power control box on the back. I can not see the part no. on the chip can you look at you machine and give me the number on the chip. it is labeled ic 1 on the board and it is a 8 pin chip.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sorry to hear your machine is not working.. hope we can help ya get it working

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There are a couple versions of the Happy Pochi pachinko - can you post a pic of the front? I have had two different ones before and may be able to get you some pics of the chips from the current owner.

Quote Originally Posted by troydm View Post
    can you help me , I have the machine with the dog and I have a blown ic chip on the circuit board in the metal power control box on the back. I can not see the part no. on the chip can you look at you machine and give me the number on the chip. it is labeled ic 1 on the board and it is a 8 pin chip.
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hope these pictures help you.

Attachment 65597Attachment 65598Attachment 65599
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The following user says "Thanks" to troydm

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Sankyo Pochi Help required

I *think* have that exact unit... Where did you access that board to get the part numbers? I just own the machine, I didn't refurbish it... I see some power cables, but it's not visually apparent to me where I can access a board that looks like yours. I'll take a pic as soon as you can point me to the board. Here's the front of my machine. Would you say I have the same machine? IMG_0024.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hubrisissin View Post
    I *think* have that exact unit... Where did you access that board to get the part numbers? I just own the machine, I didn't refurbish it... I see some power cables, but it's not visually apparent to me where I can access a board that looks like yours. I'll take a pic as soon as you can point me to the board. Here's the front of my machine. Would you say I have the same machine? IMG_0024.jpg
    Yes, it is the same machine. the board is inside the metal box in the middle of the back. all you need to do is remove box held in by a spring clip and than remove some screws to remove cover of the box and you should be able to see the ic chip. you do not need to unplug cables. Let me know if you need help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yes its the same machine..

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just make sure you turn the power off first Don't want the metal cover shorting out.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

About time you got that "puppy" out of storage! Good to see it back in action. Thanks for popping in to help out!

Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam