Thread: aqua paradise

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default aqua paradise

hello everyone, looking at another machine for a great price. I like unique extas (such as moving parts) or this one (magnets spin the balls on the screen)

Its good price and i have to have a smaller budget for home this month if i get it, so should i jump on it?

also in the email they said this-
    OK, I found the other one. I checked it out and it works fine. Just like the other one, the condition is relatively the same. Except, this one, there is one small part of the right speaker cover that is cracked. I have pictures of it here. Let me know if you want it, if you do, we will send you a paypal invoice. The price is the same, 149.95 + $85 s&h , it is already probably too cheap as it is, but we are spring cleaning, so some need to go. If you do not want it, no problem, with the interest we have, I am sure it won't take too long for someone to buy either or both.

LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT TO PROCEED AND WE WILL SEND YOU A PAYPAL INVOICE. YOU JUST LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WILL GET IT PAID FOR SO WE HAVE SOME IDEA.
    THANKS,

LET US KNOW,
    PAT & ROBERT

THE PICTURES ARE ATTACHED TO THIS MESSAGE

HERE IS THE CONDITION AS WORDED ON THE OTHER ONE:
    CONDITION:
    This machine works as it should. It is a little older machine than the modern LARGE LCD Pachinko Machines, but newer than the vintage FLIP LEVER machines. This is considered a HANEMONO and it is VERY collectable and sought after in Australia & Japan. From my research, this machine was made approx. 2003. Like I said, the machine works as it should. There is a rotating magnetic wheel in the center that collects balls as you play and periodically, there is an arm that comes out from nowhere and grabs a ball from the wheel. The rotating magnetic wheel in the center is a little noisy as it rotates, we have a few of these and they all do the same thing, so I assume it is the nature of the beast. It seems to function just fine other than it being a little noisy. Also, this being an older machine, it does require a WARM UP PERIOD when it is plugged in. The warm up period, plug it in, let it set running for approx. 15 minutes, Turn the power switch off, wait a few seconds and then turn it back on. Also, like most pachinko machines, there is no key, but you can open the front door and the complete cabinet from the latches in the rear that are easily accessible. For the most part, this is really a unique machine and I personally feel it will last many many years. With some of the older machines, I think they all have some little issues, so expect some little issues with this one. This is not new, so please expect some normal wear. ALL the lights have been tested and all working 100% and the machine functions as it should. I just want to make it clear the rotating wheel makes a little bit of noise and there is a warm-up period when you plug it in. The machine is sold-as-is no warranty, no return, no refunds, no partial refunds. When you get it, it is yours to keep and play, look at, decorate with , resell, whatever you would like to do. I feel it will last many many years with no problems or I would not sell it.

so i just want to make sure from others here, that these machines do take some time to warm up (i know around 5 min for all machines, but 15 min?)
    that the magnetic feature that makes sound when its on is not that loud.
    the condition above is okay or if u would be weary of buying it. Ive delt with these guys before but havent had this type of conditions to refunds thing..

thanks! looking foward to your guys feedback because i love pachinko, but if im going on a strict food budget because i bought a machine, i wanna know alot about it, and the company.

-jason

md1.jpg
    Last edited by jasonartamis; 04-14-2013 at 03:24 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: aqua paradise

Sent you a PM on this matter.
    There is always another machine around the corner...