Thread: Pachinko Simulation set up for Sale

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Simulation set up for Sale

I had planned to build a Pachinko simulator in a cabinet out of the following items, however finances are getting a little tight right now with my promotion. (Still have a hard time understanding how I can get promoted and lose 1/3 of my income ).

I was getting ready to break all of this up and sell it on eBay but decided I would put it here first in case someone is interested. I would much rather this end up with a member here. Maybe someone who would be interested in trying the same project I had planned to do.

First here are some pictures and then I will follow with some more details.

3.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

This is an original Japanese PS2 Fat (SCPH-30000, NTSC J). I had the laser replaced in it about 9 months ago and it works perfectly. The controller was made by Sankyo called "Victory Zone 2 Real Pachinko Simulator". This one has it's original box, disc and instructions. I believe these were sold to the public but have not been able to determine. Mine is labeled on the box "Sample For Promotional Use Only".

Also included are three more PS1 Pachinko Games and 3 PS2 Pachinko games. Each disc has multiple machine simulations on it. Although, I need to add that a couple of the discs due not appear to support the Sankyo controller. There may be a setting in the game to use the controller but unfortunately I have not had the instructions translated yet to see.

Everything is tested and works great. I really hate to let this go. My intention was to break it all up and list on eBay. If someone here is interested, send me a pm with an offer or any questions. I will also be happy to post more pictures if anyone needs them.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

2. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Simulation set up for Sale

Got a question... do you know if the software has any provision for video output to be in "portrait" mode for the games? (any of them?) - i'm thinking a regular 16:9 LCD on its side would be pretty close to pachinko frame size... Slap the LCD in an old frame with that controller, jam trackball or something for setup where the ashtray was... or a beer-holder... Hmmm...
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Simulation set up for Sale

That was exactly what I was planning to do. I think it would be a relatively simple project. The reason I went with a PS2 Fat was that it is front loading. I intended to work the loading tray in the front of the machine. There are lots of PS1 and PS2 Pachinko games out there most have anywhere from 3 to 12 machine simulations on each one.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark