Thread: Lucky Cherry Working

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Lucky Cherry Working

Hello everybody, Stealth amusements was able to find a power supply for my machine, and everything seems to work good - except that is for the missing coin hopper. I would really appreciate it, if someone could take some pictures of a lucky cherry coin hopper. The more pics the better, so Stealth amusements can try to identify which hopper it takes. Again Thanks to all!! JD-R05

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Lucky Cherry Working

Great! Glad you got her powered up! I will pull the hopper out and take some pics later! I'll look for any part #s or other identifying features. Hopefully you will find a hopper that will work. It is an older and pretty basic machine...but still quite fun to play!

3. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, here are the pics.DSCF7757.JPG DSCF7752.JPGDSCF7753.JPGDSCF7754.JPGDSCF7755.JPGDSCF7760.JPGDSCF7764.JPGDSCF7766.JPG In your previous thread you were asking about a transformer..." By the way does your machine have fairly large transformer in it? It is usually mounted to the right of the coin hopper. If it has one, and has a lable that you can take a picture of that would be of great help." Here is the inside without the hopper installed: DSCF7761.JPG Nothing to the right of the hopper except the overflow hole. I thought transformers were only used on pachinkos. I am under the impression that the power supply transforms the 120vac to the 24vac (I believe that is what it is) and a transformer is not necessary. Now that I think about it...what do members in the UK and other places with 220vac do, does the power supply have to be changed, or is it dual voltage? I'm not very good with electronics, just simple electrical circuits. But I can take more pics if needed. The 1st one with the part # should be the most useful. Good luck! I hope you can find one at a good price.

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pachiwall, I really appreciate all the work you've done for me, and your quick response. About the transformer, I was asking because some of the older machines needed to be converted from 110 to 24v. The newer ones that's all built into the power supply so they plug straight in to 110v. As I found out talking to Stealth, my machine is a 2003 model. You are right that other countries then would have to convert 110v for the machine to work, 220v would burn up the power supply, maybe more. Anyway will forward these pictures to stealth and see what they can find for me. Thankyou - thankyou - thankyou. I'll post the result as soon as I found out. J.D.-R05

7. The following user says "Thanks" to jd-r05

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Anything (within reason ) to help a fellow member! That's what we are here for. No one else is going to help us figure these things out. Hope it all works out!

9. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any luck finding a hopper yet? If not...maybe this can help??? Go Coinless!!!