Let me first say thank you all for the responses and words of welcome. I'm still struggling to find a schematic, but feeling confident I can find the circuit components and replace. I still have a few questions. The origin fuse is very accessible and pretty obvious I smoked that (this is at the on/off switch). I found another that is intact, but are there more and are they in series? Kinda hoping that if I replace the burned components, that the remaining boards and connections are safe??? Worried about impacting additional parts if I power up again. I keep reading about capacitors retaining a dangerous charge, but if the boards are in series I should be able to stop that. If I wasn't smart enough to heed the warning label of 24v, I'm not sure why I'm considering tackling this...except I haven't been able to locate anyone local that's either knowledgeable (except you guys!) or willing to tackle.

I also have two green wires that are just hanging loose. The previous owner said he had never connected them to anything and unit worked fine. This was also the same person who advised I just had to wire and plug in. The ground from the on/off switch appeared to be connected to the frame and just came loose, but the green wire from the circuit board that I took a picture doesn't look like it was ever connected to anything. Now that I am hyper sensitive to screwing this up (further), I want to wire this correctly.

Last question, can anyone recommend the correct size of transformer (24v, but will 5amp and 140vac be enough) and where is a good source to purchase from?

Again, thanks for the all the help!