Thread: Just got a Net Kampai game, reels keep spinning, stop buttons won't stop reels

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Just got a Net Kampai game, reels keep spinning, stop buttons won't stop reels

Just got this machine and it seems like something may be out of adjustment and not allowing it to go into ready to play mode and sometimes when it does accept tokens and I start the reels spin, sometimes the 3 buttons on the front will light up and allow you to stop the reels but very few and far between. I can turn the machine off and nudge any of the 3 reels and turn it back on and the stop buttons will then light up and allow me to stop the reels. Another issue is that it won't cash out/drop the tokens into the tray, allow you to play one credit at a time by pressing the single credit button. One last thing I notice is that sometimes after it actually works and allows you to stop the reels, it won't go right back to ready to play mode again, but i can turn it off and do the same "nudge any reel" and tun it back on and it will be back to ready to play mode. Sorry for the long description, but that's what's going on with the machine. Any ideas as to where to start troubleshooting so I can get it to work correctly? For what it's worth, it seems like when a reel stops by itself and the others keep spinning, it is always the middle reel that stops first.

Thanks,

David
    Attached Images Attached Images