Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arrangeball in San Antonio

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Arrangeball in San Antonio

Labeled as a "Buffalo" model but its not. It's a basic Satomi with what I call a "balloons" cel.typical arrangeball payout scheme with the 7 (now red) pocket also dispensing a coin. However, this machine has been modified and instead of numbers, there are colors with the same colors for multiple pockets. Don't know if a ball in a blue pocket lights all blues on matrix or not for example.

Pretty sure it's one of the machines from the eBay auction of 28 arrangeballs of some time ago.
    Metal Coin strip is missing and a smaller one has been attached.
    A hole has been cut in the side of the frame to expose the coin mech.
    Looks like upper score bar's numbers have been removed and bulbs are visible. Hard to tell from pics. Also seems to be some other parts mounted in the interior with silver metal covers over them.
    Could be a good deal for someone as there are 3 other vintages all being sold together so ur getting 4 machines but I hate to see an arrangeball modded, especially with this many. Just some things to know for anyone interested. However, the seller got the machine like this as it was apparently a machine from a carnival at one time. Pic with 2 machines is from original eBay auction mentioned above that shows a similar machine.
    3 Pachinko and 1 Arepachi
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363337419.646604.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363337433.611517.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1363337444.532864.jpg
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Arrangeball in San Antonio

these look to be from that group that sold a few years back... seems like there were 27 of them.. they were all moded for color insted of numbers..

San Antonio sounds like the right location for them
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    these look to be from that group that sold a few years back... seems like there were 27 of them.. they were all moded for color insted of numbers..

San Antonio sounds like the right location for them
    Yeppers.
    i was wondering when those would show up.

be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes I have been trying to buy parts for along time from the owner. In my opinion you are looking at one of the machines from the auction by Trish. The machines had been modified for a carnival and alot of them were missing alot of intergal parts. Their looked to be enough their to make a few modified arrangeballs. It should be noted that the coin holding unit is not shown in the picture. I would ask for more pictures. especially of the inside parts.
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Lt Teddy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe one of the mods could help me out with this post. Their is a post by Haven that says " 28 arrangeballs in Ga" on the arrangeball site. It show pretty good pictures of the arrangeballs that she had for sale. The good ones are five in number and she at the time could not get four of them open. The baseball arrangeball looked all their. When looking at the other ones their were four with no inside pictures that were original looking on the outside. the other 23 were in to say the least in need of repair. They were bought by a member here that has not been on the site for quite sometime. The pictures are really quite explanitory and you can compare the picture of the machine with emmadogs Buffalo machine and my Buffalo machine and you can see that this machine was made up of alot of different arrangeball parts.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Lt Teddy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok it took me awhile but for you that are interested. The pictures of the machines are in a folder under arrangeballs by a member named Haven. I am pretty sure I was right and the machine that you see listed for sale is in the pictures three and four of her posts. You will note that their is no way for this machine to store or payout tokens. Some of the machines did have alot of the parts but most did not. FYI
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Lt Teddy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I tried to look up Haven's original photos when I posted this topic which were a link to a Flickr account but it no longer exists. I also wondered why these machines were modded in the first place and I'd guess (if its true they don't pay out) that its because of gambling or the perception of it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Teddy View Post
    Ok it took me awhile but for you that are interested. The pictures of the machines are in a folder under arrangeballs by a member named Haven. I am pretty sure I was right and the machine that you see listed for sale is in the pictures three and four of her posts. You will note that their is no way for this machine to store or payout tokens. Some of the machines did have alot of the parts but most did not. FYI
    Good point LT. IMO those are all parts machines if they can't pay out tokens.

14. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

16. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm not sure about this but I think the seller is member Billy at Vintage Pachinko.

Because those green inventory tags are the same ones he uses.

I love that single shot. There are so many colors on it. :

3n43K73I15Ia5Gc5Fcd3e6cd6dff4934f1e85.jpg3E63If3H25I85G35E1d3e0c2e21b774b71967.jpg

100 machines and counting...

18. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    I'm not sure about this but I think the seller is member Billy at Vintage Pachinko.

or someone who bought it from him..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well guess what guys, I was on vacation during this spring break and was traveling through San antonio. I saw the ad for these and bought them all today. I hope I didn`t pay to much since I did pay the asking price. They all work just need to be restored by cleaning and adjustments, tried them all tonight. You guys are right about the missing coin hopper. I didn`t even look at that when I picked them up. And since I am new to arrangeballs I didn`t even know it was modded till I read this post. I did however notice the colors covering the numbers though and thought something was up. Overall I will clean them up totally and refinish everything. Also will do some research to see if I can find a coin holder for the machine or just fabricate one for my self as that is the only thing missing I can tell at this point.
    Biohazard
    Enter the Matrix, Star Wars, Eva 6, Gladiator Evolution, Spiderman 3, Superman Returns, Planet of the Apes, The Mask, Indiana Jones.

21. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to awassig

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck with your new pachis..It will be fun reading about your progress!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice find. I hope you are able to get the coin holder thing sorted out.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The coin chute(from the insert down to the coin holder), holder, and dispenser could be fabricated or maybe modded from parts from another coin dispensing machine. To me, the real concern is if the machine has the original chips to handle the logic of scoring and then paying out. I'm guessing it does and wires to the coin payout mech were just cut. Hopefully that's the case. Post pics and questions when you get ready to tackle it. Also, a couple members have that machine in its original form so that'll be a good template to refer to.
    Last edited by emmadog; 03-16-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can you post some better pics of all the machines. I am curious about that single shot. I have no clue as to the brand of it.

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

congrats on your new machines.. hope you can get them all working as intended

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok here it goes I will post some pics of the machines. Turns out the other vintages are missing there spring loaded ball guide covers and also the upper ball hoppers...Anyone have extras they want to part with? Other than that I think they are all salvageable to some point. I did pic up another vintage today locally for $35.00 from the original buyer and even came with balls, ball bucket, and original manual when they bought from JC Pennies back in the 70`s.single front.jpgsingle back.jpgsingle tag.jpgsingle tag2.jpg
    Biohazard
    Enter the Matrix, Star Wars, Eva 6, Gladiator Evolution, Spiderman 3, Superman Returns, Planet of the Apes, The Mask, Indiana Jones.

28. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to awassig

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Biohazard

30. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to awassig

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pics of the machine I picked up today for $35.00 pretty good deal and in great condition.new front.jpgnew back.jpg
    Biohazard

32. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to awassig

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast