Thread: The scoreboard

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default The scoreboard

I've made a score board for my machines and trying to figure this out.

It is not as easy to come up with a high score to a pachinko than it is to a pinball machine.

Pachinko has so many variables and I am trying to come up with a method to judge one pachinko playing session to another. Some of the variations are how many balls a player starts out with and how long they've been playing. Maybe some kind of ratio formula for number of balls versus time spent or something like that. Not really tracking how one machine is paying out over another machine, but rather how better or worse one player does against another player on one particular machine.

I am looking for a standard formula to avoid actually timing players. For example player 1 walks up and begins with 34 balls, plays for 8 minutes and ends up with 232 balls. Then player 2 begins the same machine with 51 balls, plays for 17 minutes and ends up with 3,248 balls. Who has won the most given time spent? This is the formula I am seeking.

Any ideas?

20130311_142802sm.jpg
    If you enjoy my pachinko, pinball and pachislo YouTube videos, please "like" them at:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SirSteveFury

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: The scoreboard

perhaps which machine is paying out the best (scoreboard by machine)

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

3. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate