Well... as was bound to happen, a couple problems have shown up.

First.. the top row across does not light its "2" payout light... and doesn't pay out. Switched out the bulb and it sort of warbled in and out a bit and is out again. Bulb is fine. Used 14v 100ma bulb (closest I could find to 12v 90ma). Unless that's the problem. It will sorta half light when the other three "2" payout lights are lit. Figuring its the diode over the back? Or a driver transistor. Tried to test the current on that diode... checked another, blew that one... so now that one only lights if another is lit. (D'oh! never test a live circuit, dumba$$!)

Then some time in the midst of all this the payout button stopped working and neither does it pay an instant win on the 7 pocket. (It did on the 10 pocket too - tho it wasn't supposed to). Still pays out when you drop a token in.

So... I seem to remember somewhere (can't find the thread now) where someone mentioned having schematics for one of these (not sure if it was a Satomi). Mind sending a scan my way? might make finding the right places to look for these issues much easier. And it might have the part #'s too. Those tiny diodes are so small I'm gonna need a scanning electron microscope to read the number off them.

Thanks in advance... whoever you are...