Thread: Sankyo pamphlet on the way.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Sankyo pamphlet on the way.

It's been quite a while since I did a pamphlet reproduction, and I got in a client restore with all of the original docs. 1974 Sankyo by "Pachinko Imports". It even comes with a second foldout "How it Works" which I had never seen before. Kinda cool. So I scanned it all in and sent it to my graphics guy for full digital restore. Should have the new proofs in about a week, and then off to vista print for a week or so before a big box of 250 show up at my door looking all shiny and new. I will then find myself somewhere in the neighborhood of $200.00 poorer. I guess printing used to be much cheaper in the 70's!

I will stick them up for sale on ebay and my website for $3.99 delivered like the others, but I get the feeling it will take me 30 years before I get my money back on this one, so few Sankyos out there compared to Nishijins. Chock these up to community service. I still have not broken even on any of the others, but I might in a few more years... LOL!

PS: I got back the finished graphics for the circuit racer stickers, but I am having a heck of a time finding anyone who can print them off at even a remotely reasonable price without letting the quality crash. No worries, I am sure I will get it figured out eventually. I always do.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Rival