Thread: Parts ... Parts ... Parts !!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Parts ... Parts ... Parts !!!

I do not know how old my machine is, but I have a nishijin Kan-less super dx machine, that uses a motor in the ball catch to recycle the balls back into the win feed tray. The motor works, but can not handle the load of balls that head into it. I am requiring a new motor. If anyone has information as to where I can find a new motor, I would appreciate it a lot. I had to rebuild my 2 machines to make them operable. I have no manual to see what part number it is, and the motor is written in japanese, and I can't read it.

I will welcome any and all info about this machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Parts ... Parts ... Parts !!!

I have a Kan-Less machine.model A electric 022.jpg I don't have spare parts, but if you like, I can measure the voltage going to the motor so you can check to see if your voltage is correct.
    It is an unusual pachinko because it uses power to work. I don't know why the lower tray is so high that a motor is required to lift the balls. On earlier models, the tray was just below the lost ball hole, and they simply fell in. Solenoids and switches do what levers and linkages used to do. I don't know exactly what year they were made, but I believe late '70s. WHY...Good question. I have an unproven theory. I believe that all the old pachinko machine mechanics were getting old and dying off. The college boys entering the workforce were skilled in electronics, but can't figure out how the mechanical parts interact. So they created this beast. As time went by, creating all electronic machines was easier than electrifying old designs. Early moderns and moderns were born. Of course I could be completely wrong.
    I think someone else was looking for a motor awhile back. I'll look for that thread. Here is what was posted about mine.KAN LESS...Electric model A ! There are many posts about Kan-Less machines...but parts. If I measure the voltage, maybe you can find a motor with the same specs that will work in its place.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Found the Kan-Less motor thread! I had already measured the motor voltage...this all seemed so familiar! KAN LESS...Electric model A ! One member found a way to make it work without the motor, in this thread the member found a way to make it work...but still wants to find a new motor. KAN LESS...Electric model A ! It is an unusual gear reduction motor. Might be hard to find. Check your voltage at the motor. If it is low, someone good at electronics may find out where the resistance is and may be easier to fix than finding that elusive motor. The best way to get one is off a parts machine. Kan-Less machines don't pop up that often, and buying one for the motor can be a pricy motor. Then you want to fix it too! In your earlier thread, you said you have 2 machines. Are they both Kan-Less machines? If so, then swap motors and see if the problems stay the same, or if they follow the motor!

4. The following user says "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This thread has clearer pics than I have. KAN LESS...Electric model A !