Thread: Epoch Toy Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Epoch Toy Pachinko

Won this 1975 Epoch toy Pachinko machine on eBay last week and just received it in the mail. It is in mint condition and fully functional with no fading, has brilliant colors, no cracks or scratches, both feet intact, 30 original balls, all decals look brand new, original box in very good condition with all packing materials inside. Box has the $11.96 price tag from K-mart on it and looks as if it was just opened for the first time. It is a Model 6100 made in Japan for the S.S. Kresge Company (K-mart). Paid $60 which might seem a bit high, but I got the exact same one for Christmas back in 1976 when I was 8 years old. I had never thought about it even with my current fascination (okay, maybe obsession) and ownership of 3 Pachinkos and 3 Pachislos. When I saw it on eBay, the memories suddenly returned and I had to have it. I was actually outbid, but was offered a "Second Chance" as the original winner backed out and I was the next highest bidder. Now I know why I have such an obsession as it may have been implanted in my brain 37 years ago by my parents; I mean Santa Claus. It looks really cool and may become the best conversation piece of my collection.

Epoch Toy Pachinko 1.jpgEpoch Toy Pachinko 3.jpgEpoch Toy Pachinko 4.jpgEpoch Toy Pachinko 2.jpgEpoch Toy Pachinko 6.jpgEpoch Toy Pachinko 5.jpg

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to polejock92

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Epoch Toy Pachinko

Cool!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Epoch Toy Pachinko

Congratulations!! That looks like a really nice game and in great condition.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ