Thread: Eva 6 pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Eva 6 pachinko

Looking for opinions on this machine. I can get one for a pretty good price but have not ever watched the show. I like the frame and the joystick/fan combo seems pretty cool. I wanted a Macross Fever but those are still way too expensive to justify the cost. Is the eva 6 machine worthwhile to get? Is there very many opportunities to use the joystick? I noticed that of the eva series it is one of the lowest price machines out there and was hoping that was not because the game totally turned out to be a dud.

let me hear some feedback!

Thanks to all.
    Biohazard
    Enter the Matrix, Star Wars, Eva 6, Gladiator Evolution, Spiderman 3, Superman Returns, Planet of the Apes, The Mask, Indiana Jones.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Eva 6 pachinko

I really liked the Eva 6 machine. Very cool - Though the joystick isn't in use all that much. Still, my opinion is very good - probably because I've been a rabid Evangelion fan for the last 15-or-so years. If you are, you're not going to be disappointed. All in all a very cool machine with probably one of the coolest frames ever... Very good music...

That being said... I just got an Eva 7. Totally blows it away. The joystick, in my opinion, still hasn't shown too much really cool "video game" usage yet (not that far into it yet, tho), but honesty - you can't take your hand off of it for more than a minute or so without having to manipulate something. And the depth of the game is on a whole new level (to the point of being confusing even). Bit better graphics... even better music...

I've heard the latest Ranma 1/2 machine has some cool uses for the joystick, if you're into that anime it might be a good choice. Of course that one is pretty new and pricey too.

If you like Macross Frontier, you could hurry up and grab a Macross Frontier Songs from Five Brothers with the Valentines Day coupon... that one's not tooo too expensive... or preorder a Eva 7... Or buy an Eva 6 and then order an Eva 7 cell from Juno in japan. That would be sooper schweet.
    Woof!

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does eva 6 have any animatronics?
    Biohazard
    Enter the Matrix, Star Wars, Eva 6, Gladiator Evolution, Spiderman 3, Superman Returns, Planet of the Apes, The Mask, Indiana Jones.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes. A big Eva head that roars on the upper right (there's one on the frame that's static, but the one on the cell is animated). Also, blast doors with sirens drop down mid screen during beast mode...
    Woof!