Thread: My Arrange ball...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My Arrange ball...

I didn't get to go get my lamps today but will tomorrow, but after removing the matrix lamp board I learned the lamps are NOT soldered on,
    The have thin hair like wires the board has much stiffer larger leads coming out, then the bulbs have a little cap or base if you will, they feel like silicone and have two tiny holes in their bottom, you carefully thread the lamp leads thru the holes and pull them to the side when you plug it into the board you get contact.
    If the lamp leads are long trim so they dont short anywhere.

Teddy,
    I was thinking about your machine that doesn't turn off the game over lamp and how mine works,
    When I drop in the coin the solenoid drops the balls for play, this takes a second as the balls have to fall from the pockets, my game over light stays on until the balls are all in the track for play then pops off,
    It really seems to be on a timed relay on that game over lamp, like don't shoot until the light is off so all the balls had time to load,
    I know there are timed relays but then I assume a IC chip could time out a lamp too.
    I would expect the solenoids all have a relay as they are high draw.
    I realize in real time it's hardly a second but I would use this as food for thought.
    The "sheet" on the form is in Japanese but I will get that pic later tonight.
    My green "jan ball" logo mine has a lamp behind it just don't know what lights it.

Emmadog,
    You say you mod your units,in that yours run on 100v not 120v I'm confused I thought 120v alternating current went into the transformer ( from wall socket ) and then 28v or 30v or whatever low direct current these things run on come out.
    Well I do believe mine is a 5 machine, there is a little ticket modtly in Japanese that has "5" on it too will post picture,
    When I was putsing around with mine it kept paying 5 tokens for a spell, could mine pay say 10 or 15 but in sets of 5?
    Being able to set the jack pot would be sweet, and I agree it would be a law thing if especially if the tokens had cash valve,
    The ones I used to play the aluminum jackpot tokens were worth 5 prize points, the worker told me it was because the owner didn't believe in free games.
    "We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of the dreams"

2. The following user says "Thanks" to The13bats