Thread: Newgin machine won't payout.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Newgin machine won't payout.

Picked up a Newgin Nobunaga no Yabou (Nobunaga's Amition). It is cyclic and returns the balls to the upper tray. The machine plays fine but will not payout balls with the hopper full and ball shut-off is open. There is no dongle and I noticed a modification to an orange colored circuit board wiring harness. One end of the harness is missing from the board on the right. The other end of the harness has 3 wires (red, brown, black) soldered together and is plugged into the board on the left. When I pull the soldered harness out a female vocal alarm goes off. I also plugged in a dongle from another machine with no change. Anyone know if replacing the complete harness will allow the machine pay out? If so, anyone know where I can get a matching replacement harness? It is a 22 pin connector (2x11). The machine showed an error code "0" only once when I was troubleshooting and I can't get it to display again. It is now blank (no numbers or dashes) all of the time. Also on the front of the machine "FFF" is displayed in an LED box in the lower right hand corner. I have Heiwa machine that is also cyclic that does pay out with a dongle with no other mods. As I said, the machine plays fine but I want it to pay out balls as that is the fun part of playing Pachinko. I also like the sound of tokens spewing out of my Pachislos.

Thanks in advance for any help!

DSCN2042.jpgDSCN2055.jpgDSCN2051.jpgDSCN2057.jpgDSCN2066.jpgDSCN2070.jpgDSCN2069.jpgDSCN2068.jpgDSCN2071.jpg

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Newgin machine won't payout.

Don't get to hooked up on dongles. That's the place to look if the shooter doesn't work. I don't know this machine, sorry. Do the reels spin if a ball goes in the start pocket? Can you see if the balls make it all the way down to the motor assembly? Can't see pics clearly at the moment. But will check later.

Oh, one other thing to check is to see if the lower tray full sensor is there or working. As if the machine thinks the tray is full, it doesn't payout
    Ian #UKPachinko

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know nothing about this machine, but if I were to guess I'd bet if you were able to replace the orange cord thingy that it would payout again!!

I know some machines will work normally without alarms and stuff if you play without balls or if you just unhook the payout motor or something like that.. But this one probably needed this modification to work right without payouts.. A second dongle to trick the payout system..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok. I've seen the pics properly now.
    My guess is the 3 wires are probably the door contact switches, Finding the righ lead to reconnect the cel to the frame should solve your problem. But finding it may be an issue.
    You might have to try to make your own, Or find a parts dealer in japan to get the lead, or buy a junk cel or frame for the lead.
    Ian #UKPachinko