Thread: Looking for Vintage Sankyo Parts

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking for (Vintage) Sankyo Parts

Hi all, thought I would give pachitalk a try since ebay here seems to be utterly useless at the moment. I'm working on finishing up my first sankyo and decided why not fix the other one too, they have pretty much the exact same parts...

I have paypal.
    Located in Canada.

What I need so far:

I added a picture of the jackpot mechanism that is needing a part. (Not the one in the picture, that is the reference from my intact machine) I need either a whole new jackpot mechanism or the flap part at the bottom that holds the balls while the jackpot is full. I can't find anything online at the moment that seems to fit this part.

JP Needed.jpg

Second, I need the rod piece thing with the counterweight, again, I'll point it out. Mine is broken and missing the counterweight. I know this isn't a crucial part but I don't want to have to hang a weight off of the machine to hold down the "out of balls" lever.

Counter.jpg

Dust covers. They all seem to be missing. (Okay, I stole the last one for my other machine) Not useful, but it's ugly without all the pretty covers on it

From what I saw on the machine that is all that is really missing other than the electronics, but hey, they probably didn't work anyways. So if you have any parts for a Sankyo feel free to PM me and we can work something out. Thanks!
    (Also if it helps I can buy through Ebay if you point me in the right direction. ebay(dot)ca sucks)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for (Vintage) Sankyo Parts

i have seen a few machine with the weight broken.. (I dont have a clue how it happens but it does..)

i have a collection of small springs that i attach to the rod lower down where it is bent.. hook the spring where the rod is bent and then insert a small screw to pull the rod up when there are no balls in the hopper.. it only take a little spring to lift the weight off the micro switch.. to big and the balls will not be able to push it back down..

works great if ya cant find a weight
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The rocker arm I don't have any of laying around. (Well I do have one that is snapped in half.) But I know Billy at VP sells replacement ones. Replacement Pachinko Machine Parts I know they aren't cheap. But if you want a cheap way to get one your best bet is to make your own out of wood.

As for the weight I fixed a Sankyo by making my own weight set up with parts I had laying around. I used a basic sheet of like 1/16" think brass, bent it in half and then soldered on 2 old gas fittings I found in a drawer.

002.jpg003.jpg

100 machines and counting...

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmm, I'll have to try those out. Thanks for the ideas.

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Alzarakh