Thread: GUMTREE UK - Norwich Tombraider slo LOTR and Indiana Jones Pachinko £400

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default GUMTREE UK - Norwich Tombraider slo LOTR and Indiana Jones Pachinko £400

For sale are 3 Japanese parlor machines known as Pachinko(ball games) and Pachislo(tokens). Gambling is illegal in Japan so these machines are not gambling machines and require no license. They do not accept coins or money are are designed for entertainment purposes ONLY. Each machine has a built in large LCD screen showing annimations or footage from the films/games. There is also loads of speech/quotes/music from the movies/games too. The images do no justice at all for these machines as they are full of lights,movement and sound when switched on. I strongly advise watching the Youtube video link(not my video but just to show you an example) and searching there for the other machines too to see what they do. Indiana Jones and Lord Of The rings are games where you fire balls round the machine, if they drop in a certain part it spins the electronic reels on the game, which then may reveal features or other play modes. Tomb Raider is more like a traditional fruit machine with reels but you stop each reel yourself so there is an element of skill. Here is some important specific condition notes about each machine:-

Indiana Jones:-
    Perfect working order although the hand made cabinet was never very good and needs some adjusting now and again for the balls to fall through into the bottom. Originally these were mounted into a wall which is why these cabinets are added.

Lord Of The Rings:-
    This does seem to have a minor fault where it wont start now and again, but I imagine someone with electrical experience can fix this in no time. Everything else works perfectly and has a good cabinet.

Tomb Raider:-
    Perfect condition and full working order.

All keys are supplied and hundreds and hundreds of balls and tokens.
    Japanese Pachinko/Pachislo 3 x Fruit machine Style Games Tomb Raider,Indiana Jones Collectibles for Sale | Gumtree.com

Ian #UKPachinko

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam