Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Researching market for Pachinko and Pachislo machines for restaurant and bar use

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Researching market for Pachinko and Pachislo machines for restaurant and bar

Computer Pachinkos are vintage pachinkos that were converted for use in arcades and stuff in the late 70s early 80s..

Here are some pics..

Computer Pachinko Machines and Flyer

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Researching market for Pachinko and Pachislo machines for restaurant and bar

Quote Originally Posted by Five Brothers TC View Post
    Thank you for all your comments and advice!
    We currently do not have the machine in US office, but I would like to import them from Japan sometime.
    All your comments are really helpful and useful to me. I think I need to get over some points to sell them in US market.

I was wondering that the computer game is the one that do not have a shooter but some buttons to control the game?
    I know the machine that we do not need to use pachinko balls for play. When I insert money and push a button, the game starts without pachinko balls like American slot machines. All I do is just looking at the machine and waiting for jackpot.
    Is this the computer game you are talking about?
    Attachment 61785
    I have never seen one of those machines. Do you have any more information about them? It might look good on my bar at home
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    none? Didn't candyflip buy 4 of them
    6, actually.
    There is always another machine around the corner...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I dont think the "computer pachinko" is "ball-less" (or neutered, per-se). I think it just got that name because it used early microcontroller systems to automate (for arcade use) retro-pachinko machines.

I wouldn't get too wrapped up worrying about those old systems. just push ahead with a system that is easy to use that is primarily for entertainment, and in no way gambling related. That means... no pretty red boxes can be bought with the tickets that can be traded for cash at a window with a yellow awning next door. Unless you set it up with certain Chic^g0 labor uniogot off track there... I mean... NO way gambling related.

Just look at a skee ball setup. Go for the same thing. It will just be about 1000x more fun with all the lights, bells, and Rahm EmanI mean 60%? Cripes!
    Last edited by Chumsize; 12-20-2012 at 07:29 AM. Reason: for the good of the people
    Woof!

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Chumsize

14325 Willard Road Suite H, Chantilly, VA 20151
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    Computer Pachinkos are vintage pachinkos that were converted for use in arcades and stuff in the late 70s early 80s..

Here are some pics..

Computer Pachinko Machines and Flyer
    Thank your for the pics.
    It looks nice, but I have never seen them here in Japan.
    Are there still any computer machines in USA arcades?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shark View Post
    I have never seen one of those machines. Do you have any more information about them? It might look good on my bar at home
    Hahaha, It will be great to install this machine on your bar.
    I have been making a handling manual for this machine, and I am still striving to translate and understand the mechanism of the machine.
    I will update the info as soon as possible!
    I will display this in the expo coming to March in Las Vegas!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chumsize View Post
    I dont think the "computer pachinko" is "ball-less" (or neutered, per-se). I think it just got that name because it used early microcontroller systems to automate (for arcade use) retro-pachinko machines.

I wouldn't get too wrapped up worrying about those old systems. just push ahead with a system that is easy to use that is primarily for entertainment, and in no way gambling related. That means... no pretty red boxes can be bought with the tickets that can be traded for cash at a window with a yellow awning next door. Unless you set it up with certain Chic^g0 labor uniogot off track there... I mean... NO way gambling related.

Just look at a skee ball setup. Go for the same thing. It will just be about 1000x more fun with all the lights, bells, and Rahm EmanI mean 60%? Cripes!

Thank you for the advice!
    But my English was not good enough to understand perfectly your funny words. lol
    I understood some though... I will go for the same thing!

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Five Brothers TC View Post
    Thank your for the pics.
    It looks nice, but I have never seen them here in Japan.
    Are there still any computer machines in USA arcades?
    I doubt there are any still in use in arcades these days..Although I think I remember someone buying one a few years ago that was in a restaurant..So you never know..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2