Thread: First bid on japan yahoo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default First bid on japan yahoo

Thought I would try to buy something of japan yahoo.had a look seen some tokens contacted Juno and he bid on my behalf.not has difficult as I thought,won the tokens 2000 for 4101yen.great service from Juno contacted me straight away and kept me updated untill I won.will be searching again shortly for more items great site and service.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to TomscottVikky

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: First bid on japan yahoo

Thats what i do with balls, try to get as many for the best price, 4000 balls is really the maximum you can ship in one go.

Not sure about tokens though
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

after checking weight on my digital scale, a ball weights almost the same as a token

25 balls i weighted were 4.8 oz and 27 tokens weighted the same, brass ones may weight a little more
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm looking for my first few purchases and loving some of the strange and unusual translations. On my shopping list is balls, "cash cows", Matrix, Star Wars and X files Pachinkos. I'm in no rush so waiting to spot them at a reasonable price but when shipping is such a big chunk the difference in a few thousand yen for the machine is very little. Should one ever appear I'd jump at a Space Invaders Pachinko but I haven't seen or heard of many of these around.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Nibsy78

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got a star wars arriving in a few weeks. Offers here first, will be stripped down, checked and cleaned. Been watching a Matrix as well in the green frame. Price slowly coming down. These newer machines weigh a lot more than the ones from mid 2000s. Unless you pay for FedEx or UPS will need to be stripped down and sent in 2 boxes. But might go for a Koda Kumi 2 first. Takes some of the risk out of buying.
    Ian #UKPachinko

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Saw a Matrix up for about 6500 but only one day to go or so. Will Juno strip down to send in 2 packages for Surface and do you know what the weight limit for surface is? Had been looking at 5000 balls for about 2500 Yen and to get them sent with some cash cows but it may be best to split the balls and cows in half and get them sent as 2 packages by the sounds of things.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wouldn't worry, He's been trying to sell that matrix for months, His price is slowly coming down. It started out at 8500 yen.

30Kg is the weight limit anything over that is fedex or UPS. 5000 balls is 28.5 kg without packaging and when I ordered them Juno had to be tight on the packaging to get them under weight. I think unless you split it. 4000 balls is the most you want to go in one package.

Its not for me to assume Juno will split up a machine. After all he isn't a pachinko expert, Just one of many deputy bidding services. But most will not touch a machine due to the problem of size and weight.
    If your interested, best ask him direct. Also don't for get he will add 15% to the final price. Thats his fee.

Shipping cost vary depend on speed, Surface is great if your not in a hurry. But you will wait 2-3 months for arrival. Next is sal which is 2-3 weeks. or EMS which is 2-3 days (best keep it simple)

Also remember that our nice customs man may/will charge you duty and vat on the final price, This includes the cost of shipping.

There is a fee calculator on the Japanese post office website (in Japanese) But you can run it through google translate and fill it in.

荐膊 - ユ灸梢

Cash cow = I thought that was funny too

Best price I've found so far is this one

ドル箱12個セット 在庫2000個-【楽天オークション】

Ok here is some basic Japanese you can cut and paste to search

玉 ball
    コイン coin/token
    セル cel
    Last edited by Drunkenclam; 11-23-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

11. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam