Thread: Looking for arrangeball?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

You're describing an arrangeball which uses tokens to start a game and pays out in tokens. The number of balls that stay contained in the machine is 16. An arepachi also has the numbered pockets but pays out in balls.
    Arrangeballs are rare and are snapped up quickly. Not many were made to begin with and many have fallen into disrepair or flat out dont work when you do find one. I restore them and have brought a few back from the dead to an as-new condition. Sometimes issues are simple and sometimes not so much. Probably 8-10 or so come up for sale in a year on Craigslist, eBay, and Yahoo Japan. And yes the price can climb quickly since they are very sought after. I'm an avid collector of them after playing one which caused me to quickly lose interest with "regular" vintage pachinkos. It's as others said, the person that wants one the most when one comes up is the person that will pay the most. I've paid quite a bit for a few of mine but have also paid well under a hundred for one. I've also passed some for sale to other members. Just depends on the model.
    You can check out the arrangeball forum where I've done a write up about these machines, click on my name to look at my albums, or the arrangeball owners group. For some reason my pics sometimes don't come up.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to emmadog