The question mark in the title is because I'm not even sure what the machine I will described is called,
For years in my teens ( late 70's ) we would hang at a game room and ice rink the fun machine, ( Orlando )
Down one wall were what looked like what you are calling arrangball, to a degree,
They were Pachinko types, coin operated, well in this case token, it was then like a coin op Pachinko but it gave you about 10-20 balls if I recall correctly,
The balls would go into numbered pockets along the bottom edge this would light numbers in the middle like bingo and you scored, the win was paid in a different aluminum token to be traded for prizes.
I have no idea what became of those games I dumped who knows how much $$$ into them,
My questions are,
What's the chance of finding one, the one you pay to play and win tokens? or just a reg one.
What's the chance of it working ( I have a post about my computer pachinko not working and it would seem these would have a zillion more things to go wrong )
Do the big dog collectors with many machines ever give the little guy with none a chance to get one? in other words is this all cut throat?
What is the price range for these machines?
Many thanks as this is one of those childhood things I would love to find again.
Cheers,
P.