Thread: Japanese yahoo help 3 in 1 desktops ? Is there a dr in the house ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Japanese yahoo help 3 in 1 desktops ? Is there a dr in the house ?

Hi pachitalk members,
    I have just seen this on JYA 塡 Ψ(/1)ܵϢǽ - Yahoo!

Looks like 3 cells can you advise tried to translate but its not working contact Juno 3 hours to go !!!

Help !!!
    Pachislo:Fist of the North Star(restored)with side art Sammy,Fire Drift Sammy Pachinko: Hanabi Air Vision,Indiana Jones,Captain Harlock,Star Wars,GT Time,Magic Lamp,Marylin Monroe, Powerful Zero,Onmyoji,LooneyTunes,Evangelion1,2 & 3 , X files, Matrix

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Japanese yahoo help 3 in 1 desktops ? Is there a dr in the house ?

Sent PM
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey dr clam,
    Thanks for that info I am bidding with Juno ...well I will also be considering the evo snow globe !!!

Hey Christmas is coming up !!
    Pachislo:Fist of the North Star(restored)with side art Sammy,Fire Drift Sammy Pachinko: Hanabi Air Vision,Indiana Jones,Captain Harlock,Star Wars,GT Time,Magic Lamp,Marylin Monroe, Powerful Zero,Onmyoji,LooneyTunes,Evangelion1,2 & 3 , X files, Matrix

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ian #UKPachinko

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good Luck on the auctions. Juno is excellent to work with.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Pachitalk members,
    I was successful and won the auctions x 3 Evo cells 1,2,3 x 1 desktop frame also I had a separate auction where I purchased a power supply unit ...I need another one as I blew mine up when testing my looney tunes cell for sanyko lumina frame trying to convert from desktop to normal cell ...I still need cables various for sankyo lumina frame if anyone can suggest where I can purchase I would be very great full ...I tried to make my own with molex connectors but was unsuccessful. smoke !!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congratulations on winning the auctions!!

Your pachi enthusiasm is still in full swing then

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

13. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

here are some pics from the auction for reference.

love the tatami mats

looks like Juno had a busy afternoon as 5 minutes after this lot ended. He won the following for me

I've been after this one for a while...and yes I do know which Heiwa frame it goes in

Oh and this one has Bunnygirls

Ian #UKPachinko

15. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This might be good news or bad news. but you might find the power supply will be included on the desktop frame you just got.
    If I remember you are missing a cable with a pink connector at one end and a brown at the other, which corrects the cel to the frames processor to take care of the payouts, Also the 40 pin cable that has all teh sound and frame lighting. I think the only way to get these is from a junk cel, get the cheapest cel you can even if you hate it and strip it for parts. You might want to ask Juno if you can buy a cel and get him just to send you the cables.
    Ian #UKPachinko

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Pachi Talk members,
    And of course dr clam ... Yes power board should come with desktop model x 1 but...as from my previous experience I want to plug in my Looney Tunes BIA cell to see if first it's ok as I made some bespoke cables which didnt work... Smoke !! ...I know now what I did wrong connectors I made were a bit close together ...thank you for the suggestion of buying a junk cell ...I only need the cables wiring looms etc ...also power board is handy incase like me it all goes wrong LOL ; )

Many Thanks to you all for your support

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm even more pleased with my cell now.As an Identical one sold on YJA today for 5000 more than I got mine
    Ian #UKPachinko

21. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Dr Clam,
    Really well done for the deal you got on your cell looks really cool with lots of great characters please post a vid of your cell !!

I have tried to post a couple of videos below from YouTube for everyone to enjoy attached from Japan YouTube
    エヴァンゲリオン セカンドインパクト 「 覚醒モード→継続」 - YouTube

CR新世紀エヴァンゲリオン 奇跡の価値はSF動画 - YouTube

Many Thanks to you all from Ryantiger99
    Last edited by ryantiger99; 11-19-2012 at 04:43 PM.

23. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I don't like spending money if I don't have too
    Mine is the CRA so odds are 1:135

hmmm videos I find seem to be stuck in the parlour
    so have the PV instead

Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Hanabi,
    Thanks so happy with my new Eva cells x 3 due for delivery now 2 - 3 weeks time

Thanks to you all for your support

Ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Pachitalk Members,
    Well I thought I would give you an update on my looney tunes BIA cell which I tried to make some connectors extra wires which were required to convert from desktop to normal cell I managed to blow up a section in the top board shown in this link which replacement I have already purchased from Juno ( not all boards are the same ) ...if you blow up the photo there are actually 4 smaller boards in the top section I require the second board with all the micro chips attached ...once I swap over the large rom chip hopefully I should have a working looney tunes cell again !! I will keep you updated with my progress !!

ᥤ󡦥ִġSF-T - Yahoo!

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99