Thread: Need modern Pachinko or Pachislo parts? Looking to consolidate large order.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Need modern Pachinko or Pachislo parts? Looking to consolidate large order.

Hello All,

So I finally found a company in Japan that has a used/salvaged pachinko part that I've been looking for. And they will ship to the US. AND I managed to actually get a discussion going with a salesperson - in English! Problem is that he seems to be dragging his heels due to the hassles involved in funding from and shipping to the US. He doesn't seem to understand "just let me order the damn thing. Price is no object!" What does "pick up his heels" a bit is the idea that a larger order could be made. Bigger order, more profit, more motivation.

So here's the plan... I'd like to try and put together a big order. I can front the money and bill out via paypal and do the distribution from Califor-nee-ya. I'll take no profit. If people are game, here's how I'd like to try and do it.

1) If you need something, you can look at their website ????????????????-??? ???- and look at what they have listed. BUT - they do claim to have much much much more than the samples they have there. The part I needed (chance button assembly, Bisty Eva 4) wasn't listed, but they did have plenty of them. Just had to ask.

2) If you don't see the part, you can message me a pic of the part and the name of the machine. Otherwise just copy paste the name and message to me.

3) I'll send the list of parts to the dude and see what he has and request a quote.

4) If all is well, I'll T/T transfer the money to the guy. HERE is where he's holding me right now. Won't tell me where to transfer money to. Also... if someone has done a transfer like this (wire transfer?) mind letting me know how the procedure goes? I have an account in a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ here in the US. So wire transfers are discounted, luckily.

5) After that I'd bill via paypal only on receipt of the goods.

SO - anyone need a new launcher assembly? Reel motor? LCD? Start gate? If this works well we might be able to build an easier working relationship with the company that could allow members to order individually. Who knows.

If you want to get it, let me know and message me your want list by MONDAY the 22nd.

IF YOU READ THIS AFTER THAT DAY, DO NOT RESPOND!
    Woof!

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need modern Pachinko or Pachislo parts? Looking to consolidate large order.

quick change! Moving deadline to Friday at 3pm Pacific. need to move on this quicker than expected...

remember - send a pic of the part... Much better luck identifying.
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need modern Pachinko or Pachislo parts? Looking to consolidate large order.

Extension granted... just shoot me a message before Sunday
    Woof!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,thought I would let you know,just fitted them Addams family buttons and they work great.thanks very much for your help,Vikky.

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to TomscottVikky

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool. Glad it worked out.

The Eva 4 chance button / spinner ring worked perfectly out of the box and was on far better cosmetic shape than the original. Got two battle counters as well. A tad pricey, but I was able to say "I want x number of this exact model" and he ran off and found them for me.

I think I'd use this service again if needed - especially if it's a modern part that I have no chance of getting anywhere else. I also think I've also talked my contact there into setting up with PayPal. Wire transfers are a total pain and take forever. He's enthused about the prospect of tapping the US hobbyist market. May even start offering special order machines via surface freight. I told him that he would need PPal to be able to compete with US sellers and YJA. Anyway... I'll keep you all posted. If anyone here is wanting to get into business with him, ping me...
    Woof!

8. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm looking for 2 Heiwa frames. I got silly prices from others at over ¥10000 each. I can get a whole machine for that. So it would be interesting to see what he can do. But I think the train and drive belt from a densha de go2 is out of the question as mine has stretched and jumps the drive teeth. If you can put me through, I'd appreciate it.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,I am looking for a LCD screen and a coin mech for a ire-gui machine do you think there would be any chance of them having one,thanks again.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well. Since you're both in the UK it would be silly for me to middleman this time... At least for the shipping. Drunkenclam - message me your email addy (i have viks) and some specifics (the dude prefers pictures) and ill send the initial query and do the intro. Then you can take it from there if you choose. He'll most likely have all of those things. The price? Well... That may be the sticking point.
    Woof!

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sure thing. But I know 2 frames would probabl be to much for normal shipping
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Also need 2 sound boards for a magic carpet and an SOS rescue dog pachinko,could go halfs on the postage if it helps.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK... sent email to contact and cc'd you two. He may not respond until Monday Japan time.
    Woof!

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Chumsize

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just got back to me today,got the LCD screen and coin mech for the ire-gui machine.

17. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to TomscottVikky