Thread: Three machines for sale...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Three machines for sale...

Ok...Here goes...

My name is Moshe Steiner and i live in Israel.

like many others i have fallen in love with Pachinko. Ive been in Japan for two times already and my passionate for this entertainment has only grown.

Ive started importing them for my personal enjoyment: first only one machine with the help of Mr. Kiai which you probably know...

But as the slippy slop Pachinko road goes - soon that wasn't enough, so i bought another one and than another and... today i currently own 5 full machines and two cells.

Unfortunately my house is too small and i want to clear some of them(to make room for new ones maybe? ).

That's where you come in:

I have three machines that i want to sell to anyone who is interested and i want you to evaluate their worth since i have no ideas what they are worth today.

I thought about selling them on E-Bay - but since i have never done this before and taking into account that the live in Israel i don't know if the price of the machine plus the shipping cost will be worth it for any potential buyer.

When i bought the machines every machine cost me about 300$ and the shipping another 300$ - but this was with an express shipping services - i think that sending them with a fright will be much cheaper (about 80-100$) but again i didn't even start the process since i don't know if anybody will be interested in buying them.

Now lets talk a little bit about the machines and the modifications Ive made for each one:

All the machines are in excellent condition and with a perfect working order! In addition - for each machine Ive built a special cabinet which have a Jackpot compartment at its top and a bottom container for the balls.

In addition at the back of each cabinet Ive built a special slide which causes the "lost balls" to return forward to the bottom container. (the cost of each cabinet was 300$ to make but if you want them i can let it go for 175$).

The three machines are:

Hana Mankai Kirameki (Full Blossom Cherry) By Nishijin

Some Videos:

reach action pachinko hana mankai kirameki (2) - YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4u6v...eature=related

Looney Tunes: Back in Action by Bisty/Daido

Video:

Looney Tunes Pachinko Machine - All Videos - YouTube

Captain Robert By Toyotec

Video:

Captain Roberts Pachinko -Bonus Rounds - YouTube

In addition to the above Videos Ive attached some pictures and a link to a YouTube Playlist Ive created which features my machines and illustrates their excellent condition and the way the cabinets work.

Link to Playlist:

My Pachinko Machines - YouTube

One last thing - since i never did this before - I was wondering if you have an evaluation of what shipping cost will be considered "Normal" (i think that sending a machine from Israel to the US is somewhat similar to sending a machine from Japan to the US - since the distance is the same).

That's all - i appreciate you patients and i hope to hear from you soon...

Thank you very much

Moshe.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to mosheste

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Three machines for sale...

modern machines arnt for me ...

but good luck with your sale...
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances