Thread: So Who's Who??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool So Who's Who??

The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice that I made a very similar thread last year and the extra eagle-eyed will notice that we now have the vbPlaza back and the wonderful world of PachiPoints which can only mean one thing...Bookies is open!!

So before you start to bet, you might like to know who’s who... in the wonderful exciting world of PachiTalk Fantasy Football??

Well that’s a question few have asked and even less have received (coherent) answers to….

So let’s see if I can assist…

This year we have the FEVER League, this is a fun league of 14 teams run again this year by the totally rad MrGneiss!!
    (assisted by myself in the role of bookie and all round annoying person)

A big welcome to JACKSJE4 who joins us this year with his team 'Lucky Charms'

FEVER League:

Team Name: PT Member:

Pachi Eagles MrGneiss
    Purple Pouncers hanabi
    Revolution Rams Sid
    BOOP’sters dattia
    Biting Hamsters Drunkenclam
    Bisty Alienators musky
    The Rouge dishpan
    BC Dreamers beachcat
    Mt Clemens Pitbulls RaymondV
    Team devildogs luckydog
    Traal R. Bugblatter takethecastle57
    Steel Curtain Card Shark
    The Directors Gems mcknli7
    Lucky Charms JACKSJE4

So why do we do it??

Well cos it’s fun duh!!
    Some members really like Football (and that would be that strange game played with funny shaped balls, not what I know as football ) some play just for the fun of it, some just got nagged to sign up, and some will sign up for anything

What’s the point??

1. It’s fun!!
    2. it gives PachiTalk members a chance to take part in something, errr fun!!
    3. Even members not taking part with a Team, can still take part in the Smack Talk, and the Betting and the, err fun!!
    4. see points 1,2 and 3!!

So it’s too late to sign up for this years league, but you can still take part by betting some of your Pachi-Points on each weeks match-ups, or even join in with the League Threads, and of course you can always look out for next years sign up threads!!

This link will take you to the Fun and Games section of the Forums, here you will find the Fantasy Football threads and also the Bookies!!

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/fun-games-section/
    First matches start Weds 5th September, so you have until 8pm ET 5th Sept (1am GMT) to get your bets placed for this week!!

and of course if you have any questions about betting or anything FF then please just post and ask

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to hanabi