Thread: Vigor Sound System

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Vigor Sound System

I have a Vigor and it has a fantastic sound system within the cabinet. A Crystal 3D enclosed system as it states on the label inside. The problem is on the low setting this is still too loud! I have seen posts regarding the volume controls using L-Pads and others but do you think this will work with this sound system as well? I would have to get into the enclosed system to get to the speaker wires, etc.. Has anyone seen or heard of other ideas for volume control in this particular model?
    -------------------------------
    Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.
    -Wernher von Braun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Vigor Sound System

Not for this particular model. But I've yet to come across the pachislo that doesn't need a volume modification. The Yamasa's, Neo series which has it's own 10 position volume control is still louder than I like or have set my other machines.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Tulsa, I was just palying the machine and decided to pull the power cord out of the speaker system. What a silent machine!! Doesn't make much noise at all. This will be my late evening volume control for now until I find a good way of putting one in this one.
    -------------------------------
    Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.
    -Wernher von Braun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The the volume controls from Syscom. They send them at 5 for $15 shipped. Easy to put in and work great. Now if you plan on making a lot of adjustments after the fact these are only rated at 100 turns. However, I set mine and forget it. So it's 99 turns more than I need. You will have to have one for each speaker but they just go in line with the positive lead of the speaker and fit everywhere.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    The the volume controls from Syscom. They send them at 5 for $15 shipped. Easy to put in and work great. Now if you plan on making a lot of adjustments after the fact these are only rated at 100 turns. However, I set mine and forget it. So it's 99 turns more than I need. You will have to have one for each speaker but they just go in line with the positive lead of the speaker and fit everywhere.
    The "rated at 100 turns" thing makes me wonder. Why would they quit working at 100 turns or so? Pretty darn fragile and I doubt if 100 adjustments will make them stop working. Bet they go 1000 turns plus in reality.