Thread: Data Counters vs. actual wins

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Data Counters vs. actual wins

I was just wondering...I have my data counters connected to my pachinko machines, but all they really do is count number of times you hit the spins, and the Ooatari hits. But what I'm disappointed it doesn't count is the total number of balls won. Since we aren't doing the full-fledged authentic pachinko parlor here, I can't simply count the balls as they drop into the tray; I have to reload the reward hopper with the winnings. Are there any data counters out there that count the total number of balls won, or is that only determined by the ball counters after you finish playing? (which means I need to invest in a ball counter and an overflow award hopper)
    ---
    "Marty, hurry and empty the balls!" - Jennifer, 2008 Sammy Back To The Future

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Data Counters vs. actual wins

As far as I know, they don't track that because players (in parlours) tend to pour their winning balls back into the machines to continue their play: thus, there is no point announcing how mnay balls have been output if the ones in front of the player never match the stated figure.

All you really need to know is the Specs of your machine. If you are playing a deji-pachi that has a usual 500 ball payouts during Regular Jackpots, and 2000 ball payout during Big Jackpots, all you need to do is simple maths from the Data counter figures to know what has been passed to you. What you're actually left with in terms of balls in trays is entirely dependant on the player.

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

These are the only ball counters I know about..

Gaku Counter for Newer Modern

If you want them I'd get them now..I know Gaku made these years ago, so I doubt there will be more if they sell out, especially at these prices..But I could be wrong..

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Blastronaut View Post
    I was just wondering...I have my data counters connected to my pachinko machines, but all they really do is count number of times you hit the spins, and the Ooatari hits. But what I'm disappointed it doesn't count is the total number of balls won. Since we aren't doing the full-fledged authentic pachinko parlor here, I can't simply count the balls as they drop into the tray; I have to reload the reward hopper with the winnings. Are there any data counters out there that count the total number of balls won, or is that only determined by the ball counters after you finish playing? (which means I need to invest in a ball counter and an overflow award hopper)
    Only the really new pachinko machines, and I think not all manufacturers, have included a ball count when you hit the jackpot. It counts up winnings on the video screen during play.
    Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

6. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to portercbl