Thread: WTB Interesting Pachislo Coventry UK

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default WTB Interesting Pachislo (Coventry UK)

Hi Guys, 1st post, hiyas all

I've been reading about Pachislos for about 2 years now (they are often spoken about on serveral video gaming sites/forums I use)

I'm going to buy it for my brother, who is local...and I'll be able to use it too.

I'm located in Coventry incase one pops up local...

I can wait...I've waited long enough...

Thank You...I'll continue to read now I've found this forum.

Thank You.

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Dahren

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: WTB Interesting Pachislo (Coventry UK)

Hi there!!

Welcome to PachiTalk!!

Although there are less pachislos available in the UK in general, most of the ones for sale tend to be on eBay these days.

I usually check eBay each day and post about any of interest that I find here eBay - General Auction listings

If you keep an eye on our Ebay postings section, you will see them as I or our other UK members find them

Also, we do seem to have a few more UK members lately, and they may also have pachis for sale from time to time.

Also, if you find any that you are interested in and wish to know more about, then please just ask you will get good friendly and knowledgeable advice

Welcome to PachiTalk, and your new hobby

Last edited by hanabi; 07-10-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you kindly

I've been following ones on ebay for a little while, getting ideas of different pachislos and prices..

At worst..I'm hoping to have one for my brother and me by Christmas! however...I'm sure now i'm within a community...something may happen

Two have definitely caught my attention, Popeye (which seemed quite expensive) and sinbad (less than a £100 a few times)

I liked the looked of the Camel Try (i think it was called) the design of the machine was nice..

I'm still very much learning...and enjoying...and should I land one for my brother and me...it'll be fab!

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Dahren

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sinbad Adventure is a great Pachislo, both that one and the Popeye are highly rated by our members.

They both have fun interactive video screens and I'm sure if you do a 'search' here you will find lots of mentions and opinions on both of these models.

The 'king Camel' is a different beast, it seems to be really popular in the US but not so much here. It does something quirky with the reels, but it's not one that I have ever played.

I do have a Sindbad Adventure though and that is popular with my children too.

Sometimes the pricing is all over the place on eBay, so it is always worth checking the 'completed' listings and also asking advice here in the forums, as sometimes it's worth paying more for a machine that has a LOT of tokens with it and less for one that has none or very few.

Tokens are not so easy to find over here in vast quantities, so it makes sense to try and get a machine already with some, so you can get playing straight away

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

8. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hiya...please may I ask..I've noticed on youtube videos on the big bonus...you don't seem to lose?

Is there any kind of thread that explains all these kinda things (if its the same for certain games..just want to educate myself some more)

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Aboard

I only have one slo at the moment (I'm more of a shiny ball man myself) and not any of the two mentioned.
    I'm sure not every spin in Big bonus gets a win, But most do. Its hard to compare it to your standard UK fruit machine. The payouts are very different.
    Although doesn't take money I'll use it as an example only . say 1 token is 10p.

Older slos had a choice of 1,2 or 3 token bets, (most if not all new slos are max bet only ie 3 token) Just like modern UK machines have the same 10,20 or 30p stake. Same reason too 1 line, 3 line or 5 line.

UK machines have the array of some wins £1,£2, £3 etc. with hi/lo gambles and mini games on the board on the top panel above the reels, accessed by a small win or matching 3 sub symbols. But you can normally tell if you will make it to jackpot because the lights will flicker or there will be a sound clip or all the lights change to red. (I spent too long working in pubs when I was younger)

The pachislo has the small wins too 3,8,15 tokens. But hit the bonus or big bonus and its like hitting the jackpot without playing on the top panel, Depending on machine and odds, You can look to get about 300 or more tokens on the big bonus.
    I'm sure the newer machines probably have some mini games in them too, watching the youtube videos will help.
    Then when you get bonus or big bonus you are rewarded by the jackpot taken a few minutes with loud music, flashing lights and videos whilst your winnings build up, Instead of just having the money transfered in one large sum to your credits display unit, untill you want to cash up and leave.

Looks like my beach club will be back on ebay in a few days if you fancy a trip down the M40

As the UK doesn't have any importers any more of these machines, the only way to get one newer than 3 yers old is to import it your self. You can try direct from Japan, But be warned shipping costs alone will be over £250, plus the cost of the machine and taxes. Dragon-fly amusments do ship to the UK from Europe.
    Dragonfly Amusement

But don't know what his prices are like as not advertised.

I want to ship a newer machine myself but the second hand price in Japan is still at the £1000 mark, I think I'll wait a year till the price drops to about £200

Some of the above maybe wrong so please correct me as knowledge is the source of wisdom

Here is a rather long video of the machine I want It looks like a talk through of the game features

Doesn't matter if you don't understand japanese as he does point clearly at the screen as to whats going on. Even if you don't like the theme, It will give you an idea of what different features are on them

Last edited by Drunkenclam; 07-10-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    Ian #UKPachinko

11. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,I have both the machines you like a king camel and a Sinbad adventure.they are great machines to play and could not choose between them.the king camel is the only machine I know where the reels turn backwards,forwards and nudge during gameplay.If you keep an eye out on eBay you can usually pick them up between £50 and £70,good luck.
    Last edited by TomscottVikky; 07-11-2012 at 10:00 AM.