Thread: 1970's Heiwa Pachinko Machine - Parts needed

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 1970's Heiwa Pachinko Machine - Parts needed

I have recently acquired a 1970's Heiwa Pachinko Machine, it is in fairly good condition. All the levers and mechs work, but the Jackpot mechanism has been broken off completely (3rd Image).

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement jackpot mechanism?

I am also in need of a replacement finger rest, it is completely missing (fourth image).

Thanks for your input.

Back.jpgFront.jpgJackpot_Mech-1.jpgFlipper-1.jpg

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to osuford

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 1970's Heiwa Pachinko Machine - Parts needed

What a shame that it is a less common brand, and therefore harder to find parts for. If you don't minds lack of originality, a finger rest from just about any brand could be made to work. Jackpots, on the other hand...You are gonna need a Heiwa jackpot.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To Pachitalk!

Is this the same exact machine you bought? http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/vint...tml#post455974

If it is I really hope you didn't pay their asking price. The finger rest might be a fairly easy replace but finding the jackpot mech could be a little harder as usually no more than 2 brands share the same back parts. Heiwa is a sorta small brand so finding parts will be challenging. Unfortunetly there are no actualy replacement parts. The only way to get parts is to either find someone who has the parts you need or to buy another machine for parts. Which could be hard as you will then want to save them both.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. And once again welcome to PT.

-Max

100 machines and counting...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    To Pachitalk!

Is this the same exact machine you bought? http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/vint...tml#post455974

If it is I really hope you didn't pay their asking price. The finger rest might be a fairly easy replace but finding the jackpot mech could be a little harder as usually no more than 2 brands share the same back parts. Heiwa is a sorta small brand so finding parts will be challenging. Unfortunetly there are no actualy replacement parts. The only way to get parts is to either find someone who has the parts you need or to buy another machine for parts. Which could be hard as you will then want to save them both.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. And once again welcome to PT.

-Max
    Yes this is the same one and luckily I did not party full price for it, it was less than half. this is my first machine, so it is definitely going to be a project,I have found out that it is going to be difficult to find replacement pieces. I have already found the finger rest, but still liking for the jackpot mech.
    Hopefully someone will have one to part out for for me, if not it will be a nice partially working piece of at.
    I am already looking for my next purchase!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by mxfaiman View Post
    Heiwa is a sorta small brand so finding parts will be challenging.

-Max
    Small brand only in USA. According to Rival...They are pretty big, just not here! Heiwa (translated as "peace") has always been one of the largest post-war manufacturers of pachinko machines, but few ever came to the USA. They typically outproduced Nishijin by a 5 to 1 margin, but it was the Nishijins that got sold here by the shipping crate. Heiwa has historicly accounted for well over 30% of all machines produced, an astounding number considering how few made it to the USA.

-James

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by pachiwall View Post
    Small brand only in USA. According to Rival...They are pretty big, just not here! Heiwa (translated as "peace") has always been one of the largest post-war manufacturers of pachinko machines, but few ever came to the USA. They typically outproduced Nishijin by a 5 to 1 margin, but it was the Nishijins that got sold here by the shipping crate. Heiwa has historicly accounted for well over 30% of all machines produced, an astounding number considering how few made it to the USA.

-James
    OOPS! Sorry James... I meant to put that in quotes!
    "Heiwa (translated as "peace") has always been one of the largest post-war manufacturers of pachinko machines, but few ever came to the USA. They typically outproduced Nishijin by a 5 to 1 margin, but it was the Nishijins that got sold here by the shipping crate. Heiwa has historicly accounted for well over 30% of all machines produced, an astounding number considering how few made it to the USA.

-James"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk

sorry to see your broken machine.. parts for that are going to be hard to find..

Per your PM I do not have parts for it..

good luck on your search..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances