Thread: 2 more Lumina cels for you swappers out there. Captain Harlock + Onmyouji

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 2 more Lumina cels for you swappers out there. Captain Harlock + Onmyouji

Ok, Both of these are listed as junk - This is the japanese term for used, Doesn't mean not work or faulty, But buyer beware as they are untested.

Captain Harlock

100en starting bid or BIN 1500en

The circuit board seems to be hanging off and the white connector shown in the ad is a mystery. probably corrects to the floating circuit board, (with lead

This one I haven't got a clue

Onmyouji

Starting bid 100en BIN 3000en certainley an odd looking cel, Looks like the additional volume needs repair.

Ian #UKPachinko

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 2 more Lumina cels for you swappers out there. Captain Harlock + Onmyouji

Hey drunkenclam,
    What can I say but WOW ! I have asked Juno to buy now option on both of these items they look so cool... Especially the pirate theamed one ...Walk The Plank !!!

Thanks again for the things you guys do here I love this site !

Pachinko fever woo hoo !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 2 more Lumina cels for you swappers out there. Captain Harlock + Onmyouji

Again a word of warning. I can't say these working. Try running them through some different online translators. If you go to Shoppingmalljapan.com. Go to bid or order then paste the URL in. Then hit translate it will give you 4 options for different translators
    Good luck with the buying
    Ian #UKPachinko

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey drunkenclam,
    Well as you say they are quite cheap and worth a gamble ... Bit of a project for me as well ...just as long as all the memory boards are attached to the back ...rom chips etc !

I have already advised Juno so to late ...wish me luck dr !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Best stick them on the boat then

If you need a hand, let me know.
    Looking at my 2 cels. You will probably have the cable already as it plugs into the same board that the large pink plug goes in. Check on the back of one of yours, you will see what I mean

juno's place is going to be full as he just got a complete machine for me
    Ian #UKPachinko

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Both auctions now ended using BIN. Looks like you got them
    Any problems on arrival let's us know. I've had some of my cels apart for cleaning and fixing minor faults like trap doors not opening.
    Ian #UKPachinko

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey dr,
    Well received an email from Juno cells have been purchased BIN just waiting for the final shipping costs when I guess he receives the cells ...I have just been thinking about this whole cell swapping stuff ...seems like a form of urban recycling in our favour of course ! Well quite prepared to take a gamble on this one ...I have not even searched for a YouTube vid yet ! I may need the doctors help when cells arrive on UK soil cant wait ..i have lost two yahoo auction bids ...I was not going to let this one slip through the net !

Thanks again gang !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Glad to hear your Good Fortune. I have run out of room here to place complete Pachi's. I now have three cells to swap out in the SANKYO Frame. It's really not that hard once you have done it a few Times.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

13. The following user says "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey newintown,
    I tried my first cell swap the other day lumina frame Marylin Monroe cell from star wars took me about 20 mins also watched a YouTube video on this before... Actually it was fairly easy but ...I am an electrican and engineering manager so... Perhaps find this stuff easier than most

I will be having a super hero cell swapping Sankyo party when these bad boys arrive on UK soil ...after I pay the queens tax of course
    Last edited by ryantiger99; 06-28-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: iPad is crazy

15. The following user says "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ian #UKPachinko

17. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey dr,
    Well I have just sent Juno payment via paypal 426 USD for EMS delivery for cells plus my 95 USD deposit
    Looking forward to receiving these items I will of course keep you updated.

Many thanks Ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Better than me. my shipping costs are $515 and thats by boat. 2 month wait now
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey drunkenclam,
    Found this video on YouTube ohh yea so excited

Gambling, nerd style: Captain Harlock pachinko - YouTube

And 2013 the captain hurlock movie ...wow !

Captain Harlock trailer 2013 Capitan Harlock Pirata del espacio - YouTube
    Last edited by ryantiger99; 06-30-2012 at 10:05 PM.

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Pachitalk members,
    I have now received captain harlock and onmyouji pachinko cells

There was a sound issue with onmyouji cell which I have now rectified removed the volume control pot which was poorly installed now working great !! I will post pictures to follow

I have started working on captain harlock as I was quite keen to get her fired up I have found out the issue already it is missing a White 40 pin 40 wire connector ...say 1 meter long !! which is required... I have another cell that I borrowed a White 40 pin 40 wire lead from but problem is it's too short... the one I have is say 5 inches long !! I removed control boards to enable me to test and bingo all works great ...it's a wonderful machine !!

Can any one assist me where I can locate a white 40 pin 40 wire female to female connector lead from must be 1 meter long !! Connects from top of machine to a board on the bottom

Please help gang many thanks Ryantiger99

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to ryantiger99

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ryantiger99 View Post
    Hi Pachitalk members,
    I have now received captain harlock and onmyouji pachinko cells

There was a sound issue with onmyouji cell which I have now rectified removed the volume control pot which was poorly installed now working great !! I will post pictures to follow

I have started working on captain harlock as I was quite keen to get her fired up I have found out the issue already it is missing a White 40 pin 40 wire connector ...say 1 meter long !! which is required... I have another cell that I borrowed a White 40 pin 40 wire lead from but problem is it's too short... the one I have is say 5 inches long !! I removed control boards to enable me to test and bingo all works great ...it's a wonderful machine !!

Can any one assist me where I can locate a white 40 pin 40 wire female to female connector lead from must be 1 meter long !! Connects from top of machine to a board on the bottom

Please help gang many thanks Ryantiger99

Parts are do sometimes appear on YJA. But you might have a long wait. I'll keep my eye out, You might find you will have to make do for a while or find another one of any size and extend it
    I don't know what pots they use in Japan or its the shipping, But I seem to end up with duff ones too.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I thought you said you were an electrician... Buy a set of pinheaders, hook up some cables, done.
    At least for a temp solution until/if you find the cable...
    Pachinko: Horror Mansion, Hanamankai Kirameki, Ringu, Julie The Pinball, Yoon Sona, Hissatsu Shigotonin III, Hanafuda Monogatari
    Pachislo: Beatmania

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: 2 more Lumina cels for you swappers out there. Captain Harlock + Onmyouji

Hi Denhomer,
    Yes I can use the existing cable I have for my marlin Monroe cell 40 pin 40 wire connector each end cut in the middle and extend all wires but... Kind of hoping some one has a spare ...happy to pay ...otherwise like you say next stage use the cable I have and modify

Thanks for your advise dude