Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Caution ordering from www.pachinkocabinets.net

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Caution ordering from www.pachinkocabinets.net

Gentlemen:

I, too, ordered from this company, have been charged on my credit card (through PayPal), and have only heard crickets so far. I ordered the cabinet on 2 Feb, sent a follow-up email a week ago, but have not heard a thing. I'm hoping this post might get some action.

Mike Pennell

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can't get to this website?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

everyone that orders especially after reading these threads, is giving tacit approval to the way that company does business.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe I found the link to their site through this website. Their site is still operational.

The easy of simply obtaining a pre-cut cabinet that required assembly was what I found to be the easiest option.

The best I can figure, this company has no working capital. I'll begin initiating a case with PayPal.

Mike Pennell

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would call them. From dealing with them in the past, I know that she has a lot of trouble with her internet connection. Although being slow to respond, she has been very good to work with. I am very happy with her products. My personal opinion is that it is a good product at a reasonable price, just do not be in a hurry if you are ordering from them.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Stuck in Podunk, Ne and long to move back to Southern Ca.
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shark View Post
    I would call them. From dealing with them in the past, I know that she has a lot of trouble with her internet connection. Although being slow to respond, she has been very good to work with. I am very happy with her products. My personal opinion is that it is a good product at a reasonable price, just do not be in a hurry if you are ordering from them.
    Over the years I have ordered from these folks and always received my cabinets...slow but sure! I don't remember anyone ever reporting never receiving their order but always slow shipping. One of the plus's is that I have bought machines on Ebay that already had the cabinets installed and matched my existing machines I had at home. I'm guilty of wanting my purchases right now and I'm short on patience waiting for shipment. I believe a phone call or email reminder would probably help the situation and make you feel like they know for sure and let you chill a little bit . Best of Luck...It will work out I'm sure!
    Spiderman-Sinbad-Ultraman P/P-Onimusha-Gamera-Juggler-Onoki-Gundam-Hanabi-Tiger Mask-Tomb Raider P/P-D'bl Diamond-Takarabune-Beast Sapp-Tekken-Yajikita-Twinkle Stage-Duel Dragon-Popeye-Speed Racer-Million God-Jaws-Gladiator-St.Maria-Let'sDance-Indy-RoboCop-Julie-Palot

8. The following user says "Thanks" to FREKKEN TEKKEN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do you still have the contact number? I ordered a case a month ago have receivers couple of emails stating it will be going out early in the week but have seen nothing and haven't received any other email replies in over a week

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PM sent

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gentlemen: I actually did receive my cabinet in the last week. It took about two months, but the cabinet arrived intact, assembled, and actually looks very good. I tested a machine in it and the fit is very good. I have one vintage 1950/1960 machine that is a hair smaller. I'm planning on having copies made here in MX. I would consider ordering another one, but the wait time is too long.

I still need to stain and finish this one, but overall believe I'll be pretty pleased with the final outcome.

Mike

12. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to mxp01

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yea I ordered in May, but haven't seen anything lately.
    I know times are hard for them and I'm trying to be as understanding as possible but, boy this is hard.
    I have a show in September and I don't know if I'm going to be ready for it.

-Jeremy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Read my post (#83) above.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Jeremy,

PM me with what you need and your drop dead date. I'll see if I can pull a rabbit out of my hat and help you out.

Dave

16. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to DaveCapps

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Anafiel View Post
    Yea I ordered in May, but haven't seen anything lately.
    I know times are hard for them and I'm trying to be as understanding as possible but, boy this is hard.
    I have a show in September and I don't know if I'm going to be ready for it.

-Jeremy
    You have to wonder. If times are hard for them, then shouldn't they be giving customers, the people who offer money for their services, more attention?
    I mean, if you need money, and you are in the business of selling a product, then freaking sell the product.

And you wonder why so many businesses go belly up. This is why, they are not committed to the business or the customers. I am sure you know of some store or business that is like this.
    Da' Horse!

Don't F with Pachinko Machines, Man !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is there anyone at this point other than pachinkocabinets making cabinets or are they going the way of the dinosaur?
    I have not lost my mind. I have it backed up on disk somewhere...
    Dai Yamato, Gundam One Year War, Thunderbirds, Mach Go Go Go, Aliens
    Yamato Resurrection, Late '75 Nishjin Sumo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Several members have mentioned coming up with various cabinet designs. I have two cabinets from pachinkocabinets and am very happy with both, other than how long the turn around was. I really think moving forward I would just make my own cabinets. There really isn't much to them.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wish I had seen this thread before ordering a cabinet from BBRICE/B840/Pachinkocabinets.com. It has been two months and emails have gone unanswered since they took my PayPal payment. I made a claim on PayPal and they haven't answered them either! How can they still be in business?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Rdturner View Post
    I wish I had seen this thread before ordering a cabinet from BBRICE/B840/Pachinkocabinets.com. It has been two months and emails have gone unanswered since they took my PayPal payment. I made a claim on PayPal and they haven't answered them either! How can they still be in business?
    sorry to read this.. the good news might be they seem to eventually come threw with a finished unit.. its just going to take time.. good luck to ya

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I understand how you feel after ordering on two separate occassions with her. I will say this though, Brenda did eventually deliver on both orders.

23. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by emmadog View Post
    everyone that orders especially after reading these threads, is giving tacit approval to the way that company does business.
    I urge everyone that is considering ordering from this vendor to take those words into consideration along with my experience so far.

I ordered a cabinet kit on May 22, 2014. I actually saw this thread before I ordered, so I knew that I would need to be patient since some people were having to wait up to two months for their cabinets.

Five weeks after I ordered (June 29), I naively sent my first email to check up on the progress:

Hi,

I ordered a cabinet on May 22 (PayPal transaction ID: #################) and I was curious about the status of my order.

Thanks
    No response. I waited until July 22 and then sent this email:

Hi,

Three weeks ago I asked about the status of my order (PayPal transaction ID: #################) and never received a reply. It’s now been two months since I ordered the cabinet kit and there’s been no communication from you and nothing delivered. Would you please give me any sort of information about when I will receive this kit? My new pachinko machine has spent the past couple months since I bought it in a storage closet because I can’t safely use it until I get this. I’d love to be able to play my game.
    Two days later (July 24), she responded with the following email:

Quote Originally Posted by ebayb840
    We had a death in the family sorry the shop is filled with my late uncles belongings to the point I dont have room to do cabinets we are having a sale this weekend and I am very hopeful to have all back orders out by the end of next week. He lived in AZ and between the distance and the stuff its been impossible to do business. Im his closest relative and ended up having to deal with arrangements financial and otherwise. Im sorry its taken so long these will be sent out no matter what I have to do. Thanks for your patience so far. Brenda
    I figured this would mean that I could expect the cabinet at any unannounced time, since her building it and shipping it out would be contingent on getting the shop cleared, but she said she might have all her orders out by the end of the next week, so I watched my mail deliveries for two more months. On September 22, I sent her this email:

Hi,

I wanted to check in on the status of my order from May 22 (PayPal transaction ID: #################). Our last communication was about two months ago. I’d love to take my game out of storage and be able to use it. Today marks four months since I purchased the cabinet kit.
    Once again, no response. I figured that last email would at least remind her that my cabinet was still in the queue, but apparently not. Two months from my last email, on November 24, I sent her this email:

Hi,

It’s now been just over six months since I ordered a pachinko cabinet from you (PayPal transaction ID: #################) and still haven’t received it. Back in July you replied to one of my emails and said that you might get all your back orders out by the end of the next week; it’s been four months since you wrote that.

Is there any hope in me getting this cabinet that I ordered back in May before it is 2015? Are you actually going to send it at all? It’s hard to not be impatient at this point when I’ve waited for half a year for this product.
    It's now the new year. Still no cabinet. No further contact from her since that first time back in July. The game is still in a storage closet. As far as I'm concerned, she has stolen my money and I have pretty much given up on ever getting a cabinet from her.

I will update if I actually get it, but I'm not optimistic.

25. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to XXVII

Thanks
    Thanks Received

this reminds me of the definition of insanity...

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast