Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Caution ordering from www.pachinkocabinets.net

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Caution ordering from www.pachinkocabinets.net

I use left over carpet from when our carpet was replaced. I'm sure you could get some free samples that will work somewhere.

100 machines and counting...

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    i have an old mouse pad on tray to quiet the sound
    I have an old loose mousemat cut to size and just dropped loosely into the cabinet drawer on my wall mount cabinet,

obviously it wouldn't be pachinko or half as much fun if it wasn't noisy, but the mat just takes the edge off

whatever you use, just make sure it's not crumbly or any loose fibres, or they will end up getting scooped up with the balls and could cause problems in the ball paths

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I looked over the back of the machine last night and came up with a plan. I am going to build a small ramp that will fit in the back of the machine with a small guard one side to prevent balls from getting to the transformer. I plan to cover the ramp and the interior of the bottom reservoir with mouse pad material for sound deadening. I think this will work well. My only concern and I won't know until I test it would be balls bouncing off the ramp and missing the bottom reservoir. I don't think this will be an issue however as the back wall of the reservoir is high enough, that if I set the angle right on the ramp, to stop the balls. I am hoping to work on this tonight.

The reason I am going with this is so my modification will be easily removed when I finally find a ball lifter.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's amazing to me the complex rube goldberg designs we all come up with to control a little noisy ball that enters into our lives,
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

8. The following user says "Thanks" to yose

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think this kit should help...

Make Rube Goldberg-Style Marble Madness Mechanisms

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That works for me .Some of the contraptions that I have come up with that I thought were genious for my machines,took more time to build and more space to take, and more thinking in my brain that my wife would say I was thinking so much she could smell wood burning.And then you stand back to marvel at the masterpeice and realize you missed a part and the little balls still hit the floor and are noisier than before
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just saw this thread, wondering if Card Shark received his cabinets ? I ordered two from Brenda, I did really like the cabinets and have them displayed beautifully in my game room. I too like the fact that they are similar, and didn't want different styles.. She does deliver, but do not expect your order soon. Both cabinets took a very long time in receiving, and not without threatening to cancel. (my first order I even put in a claim to paypal, only to have her call me that same evening) . I received my cabinets no sooner than 4 months. But she is a very nice person when talking to on the phone. Just have to remember that it will take a bit. And she gave me pachinko balls for the delay also..

EDITED: sorry, just saw the rest of the thread and see Card Shark did receive the cabinets.
    Last edited by newbie; 07-29-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I did receive my first cabinet although it was missing the door from the front. Brenda did not apparently receive my email to her regarding this. However she responded very quickly here and sent the door. I have to say, I am very happy with the cabinet. In fact I ordered a second one to put my Arrange ball in. This time she responded with a tracking number the next day. I ordered the display cabinet this time which will need to be assembled. I didn't go with the same as last time as my Arrange ball does not need a reservoir to catch balls and the cost was considerably less.

Brenda is extremely nice to deal with. It is frustrating that I had to threaten to file a claim to get a response the first time. If the problem is truly her internet connection, I hope she is able to resolve it soon. She is a member here and I always prefer to do business with members. They also make a very nice cabinet. I will be sure to let everyone know how the other cabinet turns out.

14. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe time to rename the thread to "a tale of ordering from pachinkocabinet"
    Ian #UKPachinko

16. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Agreed, I certainly mean do not want to cost them any business. In fact I do plan on using them for my frame needs. Just some internet or communication issues.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well hello I got the order for the display, it was shipped that day. Should recieve it soon. Tracking was sent with the shipment. Im trying here. I do this pretty much myself and yes I do have a bad internet connection, its not consistant from one day to the next. Some times its out for a period of time, others its very intermittant. I can usually load my email but responses end up in my outbox because the connection isnt good enough to send them out, I I dont always think to check that I have sent a response. Im in the process of building up some inventory (which only works if someone doesnt have special instructions). My quality of work is important to me so hiring help right now isnt a option. Im going to keep trying to improve things on my end it all I can do. Thanks so much for the support
    Greetings from Nevada!!!!!

20. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to ebayb840

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just ordered another cabinet. This is for my Thunderbird Power Flash. I really do like the cabinets they produce. I am hoping communication and turn around will be better this time. My last cabinet like this was missing a couple of parts. I will keep everyone posted on how this transaction goes.

Please note, they seem like really good people to deal with. Just in the case of my first order there was some communication issues. I have no problem with the quality of their products whatsoever and highly recommend the cabinets they make.

Wish me luck

22. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When I ordered yesterday. I added a message to please contact me by email or phone to confirm the order was received and also to contact me when the order was shipped.

So far, I have not heard anything from them.

24. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Still haven't heard any type of confirmation from them.

26. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just got an email. They are doing some things to their shop and my order should be ready to be shipped next week sometime. I am hoping to have it in time to paint and set up before Thanksgiving. This will be for my T-Bird Powerflash. Really looking forward to having this up and running.

28. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It has been 10 days since I received the email from Brenda stating that my order should go out early the next week. No more contact from Brenda since. Looks like I will not have my frame by Thanksgiving. I was really hoping to have the T-Bird set up for when my family arrives. I really like their frames but considering the issues I continue to have with them, I think this will be my last order with Brenda.

30. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't want to pass judgement...but you would think that after a customer has had a problem, and made it public...then returns for more merchandise...wouldn't they do backflips to make the new order a good experience! Things DO happen, but little to no communication will make or break the customer confidence.

32. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think having the cabinet made locally or by yourself will be better and Let This So Called Business Die Die Die Die And Never be Heard Of Again .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I do not wish for them to go out of business. However, I agree completely with Pachiwall. Brenda knows the issues I had in the past which is why I followed up my purchase on their site with an email. I sent another email yesterday and as of yet have not received a response.

They do produce a nice product but their communication and turn around time is very poor. I had hoped to find a source for cabinets so that all of my machines would have a consistent look when displayed. It appears now that I will need to find another source for future business.

35. The following user says "Thanks" to Card Shark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't know how handy you are in the wood shop but you could always use there design and make your own. I built 2 wall mount cabinets for my machines and had fun doing it.

37. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast