Thread: Caution ordering from www.pachinkocabinets.net

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Caution ordering from www.pachinkocabinets.net

Hang in there hopefully your cabinet arrives intact. I purchased 3 cabinets from them a couple of months ago and they turned out excellent. I painted them the color I wanted and got them mounted on the wall. What I like is the consistency that the machines all look professionally hung on the wall and all the cabinets match. I tried making my own cabinet in the beginning and wasn`t happy with the way it turned out. I agree that communication is a HUGE issue when it comes to dealing with any business. I have had issues with the lack of communication from Blue Hotaru also and I live locally to there business. I could personally not run a business like this, as communication is everything. But, Rita with Blue Hotaru is a great person and will work with you to fix any issues, I also feel the same way about Brenda with Pachinkocabinets.com, although I have not had the problems with Brenda and communication as I have with Rita and Blue Hotaru. I guess it is a crap shoot when it comes to dealing with any business.

Enjoy your trip CardShark, and as long as your cabinet isn`t damaged in shipping I am sure you will be more than happy with it.
    Biohazard
    Enter the Matrix, Star Wars, Eva 6, Gladiator Evolution, Spiderman 3, Superman Returns, Planet of the Apes, The Mask, Indiana Jones.

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to awassig

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Caution ordering from www.pachinkocabinets.net

Hello everyone at Pachitalk, As I read these raving revews, I am astonished at the amount of conversation spent only dicussing the negative aspects. Ive been selling cabinets since 2002. I did misplace this order, I apologised and also had internet connection problems, this doesnt happen everyday but it did happen to this transaction. As you have so willfully posted there have been a couple more instances in the 10 years. Im not perfect but I try hard to manufactuer a good product, I live 25 miles from my shipper of choice, and I try to save a few bucks when I can. My prices are basically the same, but costs shipping, hardware, lumber, have increased substantially. I do run this business myself, with the help of my husband. He is able to help me cut and assemble them, there is still alot of work that goes into getting them from that point to actually being shipped. Ive had three discs replaced in the last few years, and a fractured vertibrate in my lower back, I do have days its just not good for working in the shop. We did move the shop in 2005 to our present location (hence the problems at that time). and my surgery (in 2009). I normally would not have brought my own health issues up, but they have affected my business. I have 50+ customers here at pachitalk, of which a large percentage of them have ordered multiple cabinets. I do understand people would rather talk about the negative aspects (just read a few random reviews of any product, you will tend to see more of the negative than the positive generally). I have made changes to my packaging to help, but alot of the shipping problems left arent easily cured. I use UPS for west coast orders and only if I am forced, their prices are 25% or more higher than Fed Ex. I charge 30.00 for packaging and shipping of which does not cover 75 % of the time. I am not a large retailer, I make a custom product to a select group. Ive tried to keep up with technology, New computer, printer, and all that goes along with that. My internet service is not great, usually I get along but occasionally it is not available and switching is really not a option at this point. I try to focus most of my energy on making a good usable product that arrives intact within a reasonable amount of time. When that doesnt happen I try to make it right with the client. Ive shipped 20 cabinets this month with one mistake, and ya you can guess which one. I dont fault him he just was asking for help, of which I have my number on this site several places, no one passed it on to him. I will continue to make and sell cabinets and fix problems when they arrise. I am not able to work a regualr job but have tried to make this business work, for the most part my product seems to hold up. I try to make changes and improve when I can. I get alot of emails and try to answer all of them but sometimes it takes a few days to get a solution or answer out that will help the situation. Thank you so much for the few positive responces that have been posted, I appreciate your help.
    Greetings from Nevada!!!!!

4. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to ebayb840