Thread: Eye Of The Tiger, Baby

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Eye Of The Tiger, Baby

So I saw a Rocky machine listed on Craigslist a couple of weeks ago and as it was only around 20 minutes away from my house it grabbed my attention. I always fancied one of these to go with my Rocky Pachinko (my first, the one that got me into this mess). The seller was asking $200 OBO. I felt it was a little bit over priced even though it is a popular theme. I sent an email offering $100 (there was no phone number attached to the listing)...no response.

Another week goes by and I see it listed again this time for $125 OBO. So I emailed again saying that my original offer was still on the table...no response.

Yesterday it was re-listed again with a price of $100 OBO. I emailed for a third time. I considered offering $80 this time but agreed that $100 was a fair price...no response. I sent another email from my other email address (although I think he would have seen my full name on this also)...no response

I couldn't believe it what was wrong with this guy did he want to sell it or not? Next I got my buddy from work to email him and 2 minutes later he gets a reply asking when he wants to pick it up. I picked it up last night. The machines in pretty good shape a bit of pitting in the plastic/chrome on the sides but the front is really nice and the inside is clean.

As I was leaving I felt like letting him know who I was but he seemed like a nice guy so I left it. I still got the machine I wanted at the price I wanted so why bother?

DSC05040.JPGDSC05041.jpgDSC05042.JPGDSC05046.JPG

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Eye Of The Tiger, Baby

Wonder what his problem was?

Congratultions on the machine!!
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Live in Farmington Minnesota but originally from Pittsburgh PA....Go Steelers!
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi, i have a rocky and was wondering if you know how to dump the balls out of the machine so i can clean it out completely? I tried turning the red knob near the top tray but it does not want to turn... Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by strssed View Post
    Hi, i have a rocky and was wondering if you know how to dump the balls out of the machine so i can clean it out completely? I tried turning the red knob near the top tray but it does not want to turn... Any thoughts?

This thread is actually regarding a Rocky Pachislo which uses tokens, but I can see that member monkeyboy also has a pachinko version

But I can see you have now started a Pachinko Tech Support Thread, so presuming yours is a Rocky pachinko

I think it would be better, less confusing for members, if we could answer your questions in the 'Pachinko' area perhaps? As some members with pachinkos may not always visit the pachislo areas and vice versa.

Here's the link to your thread, so that members can answer your queries directly in there and hopefully you'll get a quick reply

Ball dump...how to?

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Email him saying you really need it and offer him 250!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Email problems?

I sometimes wonder the same thing and think it may be either my end, or the CL internal system.

Either way, finding it hard to believe it's the Seller in all cases.. especially when you consider a case like you've just outlined.
    There is always another machine around the corner...