Thread: hello fom Tucson AZ need info on taiyo Twin Surfer

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default hello fom Tucson AZ need info on taiyo Twin Surfer

Hello everybody! I recently bought a "Twin surfer" Pachislo machine. I found it at a thrift store, not working, but the lights came on when plugged in. I got the machine home and found the payout hopper was crudely dismantled (looks like done with a sawzall or something). Due to my ability to repair vintage radios, and amateur silversmith skills, I was able to restore the hopper and get the machine back into perfect working order. My problem is, I don't know what any of the switches on the inside do, other than the one rocker switch that purges the hopper. I hope that one of the two other switches present controls the pay out percentage, since it is WAY to easy to hit the BB pay out. (If you play for an hour you WILL hit the triple 7 bonus!) Also although my family and I have ALL hit the jackpot, none of us has ever hit the double bar regular bonus. PLEASE HELP! If I am ever able to re sell this machine it must have a more realistic pay schedule, and since all the switches are labeled in Japanese I have no idea what the settings should be. I should probably mention, for you experts out there,I am aware now I may not make a profit on this restoration, because my start cost was $100! But, the machine is cosmetically perfect (almost). Plus I had a lot of fun restoring the pay out mechanism. Now if only I knew how to adjust the pays and plays, I'd have a great fun machine!
    THANK You in advance to ANY ONE with knowledge of this machine if you can help me set it right.(Again, problem is it pays out too much, and although I have played around with the switches, maybe once I had it set right I got lucky and hit jackpot, I don't know.) Thanks!

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to kokotaf