Thread: three bars!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default three bars!

Photo%20May%2025,%208%2018%2034%20PM.jpg

Hi, I posted here last week for the first time and received very useful assistance about my machine to get it working correctly. Today, for the first time I hit three bars and the machine went into a loud ringing, one of the two top lights flashed for the first time. This confirmed to me that one light is working but the other is not. I had no idea if it took a jackpot to get the lights to flash or if they were not working. So obviously, those two lights only flash when you hit the right combo.

So now to the problem. I cannot find out how to reset it. It never released any tokens, the counter went to 15 and it's now just screaming at me with ringing. I unplugged it, then plugged it back in and it resumed the same behavior.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: three bars!

It could be a jammed hopper that triggers the alarm.Empty the hopper and check for a bent token or a stuck feed dial at the bottom of the hopper.
    IMAGINATION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KNOWLEDGE

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Definitely sounds like you will need to do a reset after checking the things Yose mentioned. Also, I think it came up before but how many tokens are you using in the machine? As far as the reset goes, there are several threads about reseting the machines. I am terrible at finding the old threads, I am sure someone will come along that can point you in the right direction.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I guess the blurry girl must be Goldie.

The "loud ringing" isn't going to stop until you finish the bonus game.

You will only have both lights flash at the same time if you are in the jac game during the big bonus.

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachi_sloter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hear is a reset

In order to change odds, machine must be in idle mode with no tokens or credits
    being played. Locate internal toggle switch (red tipped or silver with on/off tabs)
    or insert key into internal key switch (if your machine came with 2 keys).
    Machine must be turned OFF. Turn key clockwise or flip reset toggle switch to
    the "ON" or "ODDS" position. Turn main power switch ON to access
    programming mode.
    A number from 1 to 6 will be displayed on the CREDIT meter on the front door or
    on a display inside the door. Locate the reset button. This will be located on
    your power supply. On SAMMY brand models, the button is on the inside of the
    door only.
    Depress the button and notice movement of number being displayed on the
    credit meter. Once the desired level is displayed (1 to 6) pull "spin reels" handle
    (black or red knob on front door) down, like you are going to spin the reels, to
    lock odds level into machine memory. Turn key switch back or flip toggle to
    "OFF" or "PLAY" position. Machine should immediately initialize. You will know
    the machine initialized if the "Insert Medal" light starts flashing. If not, make sure
    you remembered to press down the "SPIN REELS" lever.
    If it still doesn't initialize, turn power to the OFF position, wait 15 seconds and
    turn power switch back to ON position.
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead