Thread: My 2 Vintage Nishijins - Any help with identifying would be nice!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My 2 Vintage Nishijins - Any help with identifying would be nice!

1 (2).jpg1 (1).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (3).jpg
    This is my first Nishijin. It uses a recycling system so you dont have to refill as often. The top left light is always on. When you score a ball in any pocket, the center light flashes. If you make a ball in the absolute center, not left or right of it, it will open all tulips and the white piece spins I've only made it in there about 4 or 5 times. If you make it in the top tulip just under the jackpot, it will close and fall through into the tulip just under that one, opening it up(naturally closed)
    My profile pic is also of this machine, I got the ball stuck between 2 vertical pins. Also, just under the rubber bouncer on the nail ramp.1.jpg

Next is my most recent purchase. I dont know a whole lot about this one and gave it to my dad but he doesn't play it
    2012052995140221.jpg2012052995140316.jpg2012052995140417.jpg
    There isn't a lot of fancy effects on this one. It has the same spinner effecdt when you get it in the center jackpot. There is only one light bulb and it lights up a few of the pink dots, not specifically of course. This is rigged to a 9V battery and my other one was converted to a wall plug. The lost balls fall into the same pot as the ball that wins the jackpot. My other Nishijin gives the ball you won with, back to you in the payout tray.

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to TrevorMuth

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My 2 Vintage Nishijins - Any help with identifying would be nice!

Well you got a nice looking 71 Nishijin Model A Tokyo (snowflake) And a decent looking 72 Nishijin Model B (snowflake). You have the most basic version of that year model B. Very simplistic with only 1 light. The next version up has Red, white, and blue colored dots and has 2 lights I think. Then it jumps to the slightly more common models with 3-4 lights.

Info on the model A:
    http://pachinkoplanet.com/zencart/in...age=page&id=14

100 machines and counting...

4. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My 2 Vintage Nishijins - Any help with identifying would be nice!

nice looking machines

Everyone needs a Model "A" machine

as for the stuck ball ... dont se that very often.. could be your glass/plexi is in the wrong slot.. if your glass is right then bending a few nails might be in order
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead