Thread: I FINALLY got me one! Yaaay! Jumping up and down

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know want you mean about the time or lack of. Ive got 4 NOS playfields and one repro to install I my pins. My girl keeps nagging me to switch out the diamond jack playfield since that's her fave but it's a straightforward but time consuming job. Not to mention several arrange ball restorations queued up.
    The flipper rebuild kits from PBR Re great. The kit is for both flippers and contains new end of stroke switches, springs, sleeves, bushings, Bakelite link replacements, and other items. Best of all some of the parts are better designs than the original. Case in point is the part that you had to drill out because of set screws. The new parts are better and the set screws are larger with knurled heads that remain outside of the shaft so they can be hand tightened before using a wrench.
    The fact that these machines last forever and so collectible is great news for collectors but it's very easy to empty the wallet on new parts. Some parts you simply need though to replace broken or missing ones and to make the game play original.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

2. The following user says "Thanks" to emmadog