Thread: Million God volume?

sewgraphix

Default Million God volume?

Hi guys,

I can't find a volume switch at all - is there one? And does anyone know what the purpose of the LCD games is - Can you place a bet with the roulette game? Any hints on what these games are saying on the screen?! I love the machine, but I want to know what it is saying.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Million God volume?

幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

sewgraphix

Default Re: Million God volume?

Yes!! My ears thank you tremendously! Now, do you know what you have to do to get the big game to come up?

Thanks alot,
    Kimberly

Thanks
    Thanks Received

just keep playing, you will get there eventually!!!!

i have never hit the three red 7's on my machine.

i have hit the 3's and the 6's bonus rounds

the challenge round is 100 spins and does get boring after awhile.

LaughingJim

This is what I have found...

You will notice that if you play (Ordered) 1 - 2 - 3, you usually end up with...

Something, Something, Something
    God, Yellow 7, God
    Yellow 7, God, Yellow 7

You are really playing the video screen if you do this, pay no attention to the wheels. (You will win less, but that is how you get to "God Game") You are trying to get all red numbers on the video to get to "God Game", 1 - 1 - 1 (Red) = "God Game"

If you hit the wheels out of order, 2 - 1 - 3, 3 - 1 - 2, etc... you will notice that now you get more unique wheel spins. (You are now playing in regular mode. You will win more 15 token pays this way, but you will never get to "God Game".)

You can get to "Million God" bonus round by hitting certain combos and by matching red numbers on the video screen. Wheel order does not matter.

When in "Million God" bonus round, you can get into "God Game" sub bonus game...

EG,
    "Million God" = CZ bonus round (Normal bonus with lots of 15 payouts and free spins)
    "God Game" = Super bonus round and Sub Super bonus round (Every hit pays out 15, and you can get the full hopper payout in this mode.)

In "Million God" you have to stop the reels in the selected order to get predetermined payouts. You can press your luck and hit the reels out of order and get into "God Game", even if the computer hasn't decided to give it to you yet... (Skill shot)

In "God Game", Every hit wins, I don't recall if there was a selected order for stopping in that round. (Possibly, but I don't think order mattered.)

You will know when you are in "God Game" because that is the only time the "God Game" title lights up, except on power-up of the unit.

You know you are in "Million God" because of the music, and the video changes into fields of flowers, or hell, depending which game/sub-game you are in.

Don't let the anoying "Bleep" (missed shot sound) throw you off on "Out of order stops", you will change your mind when the payouts start comming in.

sewgraphix

That explained alot. Thanks. We have hit the Million God game once last night already... the field of flowers one. But that darn god-7-god is annoying isn't it? I love the game itself though. And I found the computer interface that allows me to control the volume of EACH sound the machine makes - which is nice if one is particularly too loud. Do you know anything about the little games on the computer interface - or if we can change the god -7 - god annoyance? This machine has already paid for itself though - my 14 year old and 7 year old and their friends love it!

Thanks for the information,
    Kimberly

sewgraphix

Wow!! I played for half hour today and hit red 7s and three gods at the middle reel - 300 spins!! Got boring, but my little girl spun for me for a while and I won 2800 tokens. Then with 2 spins left it went to a G game and I got another 111 and got 30 more spins with 2oo something more tokens! It was cool!

LaughingJim

Have you tried the "Stopping out of order" thing yet?

We need a translator on this site... We can pay them in tokens!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Every time I play my Million God, I hit on the 2nd or 3rd spin. No matter what skill level it is set at. Exciting but does get boring after a while. I would like to see more reel combinations. It is a great looking machine!!
    -------------------------------
    Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.
    -Wernher von Braun

Nikoman

When does the top logo (the one above the reels) light up? Mine isn't lit all the time like most machines. I checked the tube, wiring and ballast- all is good. Since I havn't hit the BB yet, maybe it turns on then. Any input??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

nikoman, read this thread, it tells how to keep top light on

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4271

Nikoman

Thumbs up Re: Million God volume?

Great- thanks LD!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and to these slot machines!! Was wondering where the volume control is on the Million God machine? I tried the link in the above post but it's dead. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by fallsilent View Post
    Hi Everyone! I'm new here and to these slot machines!! Was wondering where the volume control is on the Million God machine? I tried the link in the above post but it's dead. Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks in advance.
    sorry i can't help ya, but wanted to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by fallsilent View Post
    Hello fallsilent and welcome to the group!

I don't have this machine but my volume controls are like a black slider switch on the back of the door which changes little. Most users will add an aftermarket control like the two I linked below. I use both and they do well for apartment living.

http://www.parts-express.com/500-ohm...shaft--023-500
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Volume-Con...giPMdEtO_UVPYQ

You just cut a wire near each speaker and solder one in place or use extra wire to place the control where you like. Look over the location you want to put it so it is not in the way of your door closing or pinching other wires.

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob