Thread: Pachinko Pinball Machine Power Flash Super Deluxe Chiniaman 1970's NISHIJIN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Pinball Machine Power Flash Super Deluxe Chiniaman 1970's NISHIJIN

I wonder if this auction belongs to a member?

there are more pictures in the ad, however I was having challenges copying them with eBay's new "mouse over to zoom" feature.

Pachinko Pinball Machine Power Flash Super Deluxe Chiniaman 1970's NISHIJIN PASS | eBay

Pachi1.jpgPachi2.jpg
    Jeff Jackson, Denver CO

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to JACKSJE4

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pinball Machine Power Flash Super Deluxe Chiniaman 1970's NISHIJIN

Nice looking machine!!! Still not sure I want a Powerflash considering the prices they are going for.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pinball Machine Power Flash Super Deluxe Chiniaman 1970's NISHIJIN

Quote Originally Posted by Card Shark View Post
    Nice looking machine!!! Still not sure I want a Powerflash considering the prices they are going for.
    Well their are quite a few considerations to take into account. If you like vintage machines this is the arrangeball of the vintages. I find it harNd to beleive he states all it needs is a power supply and it works. How would he know with no powersupply.

Now the question is not whether it is worth it or not. They are definitely a nice machine in mIy opinion. Condition, condition, condition.

To me these are like an arrangeball in respect that you have no computer board but you have alot of extras with a powerflash. For some people simple and for other people they tell you it is simple but it is not. Their are alot of people who have bought one and resold because they could not get it going. I am sure the buy it now price is close to his reserve and powerflashs have been going for around three and four hundred dollars. Their are members who would sell their for that and they work. Maybe this one does. To me I would drather have a little guaranntee than. Powerflashs once thought to be very rare are not rare at all. I have seen at least fifty sold in the last two years but to me with one of these I cannot stress enough the condition. Their is another one called circuit racer that I would give the same advice as above. Of course this is in my opinion.
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had a chance on a Circuit Racer not long ago at a steal of a price. The CL seller got real flaky though and I haven't heard from him since. Probably realized it was worth more than the $25 or $50 (can't remember now what he had agreed to sell it to me for). Honestly though I am not sure if it is a machine that I would played much.
    "Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
    Pachiholic and Proud!!! サメ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

looks to me as if someone has been inside it trying to power it..

most of the un touched machines i have seen have about 12 to 18 inches of the original gray power coard still attached.. the ones like this where the wire has been removed make me nervious...

jsut my 2 cents
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah I have been watching that PF. I was shocked that after 3 days it still had no bids. could be a decent deal for someone. I think the biggest issue is that everyone has decided to sell their PF at once. So it is kinda killing their value.

posted using Tapatalk

100 machines and counting...