Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Ebay Multi buyer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lightbulb Re: Ebay Multi buyer

This thread has probably been long dead, but I'm new here and I have some info. If this guy is indeed from <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Minnesota</st1lace></st1:State>, he needs to be licensed to sell Pachislos....even Pachinkos. Me and a buddy thought about selling Pachislos and Pachinkos about a year ago, but we met such resistance from our great State that we gave up. They consider both types of machines gambling devices and they don't take it lightly. First off, the annual license to sell gambling devices is $7,000.00. Yes, that is US dollars. Think about your buddy Robertk6161’s margins now! Plus, to get a new license you need to pay a $1500.00 investigation fee and some other $500.00 fee. That's a grand total of $9,000.00 just for the privilege to sell the machines. Believe me. This information is accurate as we looked into it extensively. Furthermore, there are only about 20 businesses in the State that hold such a license. There are a lot of people who ignorantly pedal these machines because they don’t know that it’s illegal to do so. If this guy is in this category and he gets caught, he’ll be in some deep doo doo. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
    “Converting oxygen into carbon dioxide since 1971”

Sinbad Adventure, Beast Sapp, Club Rodeo, Fever Powerful M-547

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ebay Multi buyer

Blizzard sell them as a hobby or flea market
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I seriously doubt he's from Minnesota.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Red face Re: Ebay Multi buyer

Yeah! I might as well sell meth and crack as a hobbie or at flea markets. I'm sure the authorities would understand. No offense.

Several people mentioned that he was from Minnesota. That's the only reason I mentioned it. I have no idea where they got their info from. The only last thing I have to say is that it's not a very cost effective way to acquire machines, but at least you have your pick of machines and not a container full of nuggets.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I was a betting man, and I am, out of the 48 contiguous states it's possible for him to be from, my monies on Louisiana.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There was a vendor selling a few machines at the Back to the Fifties Car Show, nothing special and too much money I thought, but by Saturday only had one machine left. I do not know how many they started with. I am sure the did not have alicence to sell "gambling devices" as they were selling mostly car parts. The state is not going to go after someone who sells a machine they bought at a flea market or a garage sale, but might if you were opening up a retail establishment to sell them. Poker chips are gambling devices also, but every little establiment seems to be selling them now.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah! I might as well sell meth and crack as a hobbie or at flea markets. I'm sure the authorities would understand. No offense.
    Ok now that is funny, maybe a liitle brutal and to the point, but none the less funny. Only because my mother inlaw is one of the few people I know who goes to flee markets (I know many other do) and she is as conservative as they come, but picturing her walking by the crack/meth booth on here saturday ritual at the flee market struck me funny.
    Rob

Fire Drift, Panic Saurus, Don Don King, Pretty Band Pachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RobC.
    picturing her walking by the crack/meth booth on here saturday ritual at the flee market struck me funny.
    I think they are right next to the booth that sells Kettle Corn.
    and a few others.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

We have had a few people at the flea market selling stolen motorcycle parts and brand new packs of screws, nuts, bolts and drills stolen from ace hardware with the stickers still on them.

A guy had his motorcycle stolen and when he went to the flea market there were all the pieces for sale. he called the cops and had the guy arrested.

A manager from ace hardware was walking around a fleamarket and saw all the packages of his inventory for sale, another arrest!!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ha! Ha! Yeah well, you can’t do something illegal and then tell the authorities that it’s only a hobby.

Minnesotabrad: You wouldn’t believe how anal the Alcohol and Gambling Enforcement Division is. If they knew about that guy at the Back to the 50’s show, you can be sure that they would put the bite on him. I could get on my soap box and tell you about all the stupid arguments that I have had with the Gambling Enforcement Division, but I will spare you the grief. In a conversation that I had with one of their agents, he told me that Pachislos are a nuisance and that they chase these little dealers around at Flea Markets, Swap Meets, and other shows all over the State. If somebody is selling them, they put the smack down on them. You mentioned poker chips? Don’t even get me started on what the State considers or doesn’t consider as a gambling device. Pure lunacy.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It is a common statement around Milwaukee after you've had something stolen to "just wait a couple of weeks and go to 7 Mile Fair to get it back." Unfortunately, the three times I have been robbed none of the items ever showed up. I would have a LOT of fun standing there watching somebody get arrested. The entertainment value and satisfaction of getting the little buggers would be almost worth the torment of the original stolen items.

Of course, 7 Mile Fair is also where Dave of 7 Mile Slots sells his stuff, so they're not all bad. But there does seem to be an awful lot of single, small, yet expensive items showing up there.

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

when i worked for frito-lay we would give the stale chips we picked up from the market to a hog farmer to use for feed. we would put the chips outside, waiting to be picked up. sometimes the critters would get into it too. we found out later that he was selling them at a nearby flea market. the point is you never know where the stuff you buy is comming from. or where the stuff you give away is going.
    if you can't laugh at yourself then laugh at someone else

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Our frito lay man used to slice all the old bags open them let us have them or throw them in dumpster.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6