Thread: Fever Seven Flash & Fever Lucent D1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Fever Seven Flash & Fever Lucent D1 - Observations

Hey folks,

For what it's worth, I have a little information I have learned about the play of two machines Fever Seven Flask AKA Royal Flush, and Fever Lucent D!. Both machines have three reels and go into the fever mode when the three reels line up in a payoff mode. I wanted to mention three things I have learned about these machines:

1. Volume control - I found this pretty quickly on the Fever Seven Flash machine. It is a small, three-position slide switch located on the back of the machine, along the right side and about in the middle. It took me forever to find the volume control switch on the Fever Lucent machine. I spent an hour or two taking things apart on the back of the machine, looking for something that might control volume, but I had to put everything back without finding it. Then I thought about starting at the speaker and working backward. First problem - Where is the speaker on this machine? I finally found the speaker on front of the machine and at the bottom side of the ball tray. After opening the front glass and the shooter door to get to the rear of the speaker, there I found a three-position slide switch which controls the volume. Duh!

2. Reset Button - I found it pretty easily on the Fever Seven Flash. It is a small 1/4 inch diameter button on the back of the machine, near the left side and about in the middle. Slotter has a thread on the use of this reset button, but I have not had a need to use thus far. I have been unable to find any reset device on the Fever Lucent machine.

3. Start Pocket Lights - Both of these machines have a "Start" pocket which activates the reels when a ball goes in it. If multiple balls go in the Start pocket, the computer will count the balls and "bank" up to four plays on the reels. For example, if you were to open the glass and quickly drop six balls into the Start pocket, the machines would pay out six rewards. However, the reels would only cycle five times. The first ball starts the reels the first time, and the next four balls are "banked" by the computer, and the reels would continue to cycle four more times. The sixth ball would only result in a sixth reward being paid out. To show the player how many balls are "banked," the machines have four light above the Start pocket. Going back to our quickly dropping six balls in the Start pocket, the first ball starts the reels but does not cause any of the four lights to go on. The second ball makes the first light go on, the third ball makes the second light go on, the fourth lights the third light, the fifth ball lights the fourth light, and the sixth ball does not light any of the four. Since we dropped six balls in one after another, all four lights went on while the reels were spinning from the first ball. As soon as the reels start the second cycle, the fourth light goes out. As each subsequent reel cycle starts, another light goes out until there are no more cycles banked in the computer.

Given what I have described above, a player may choose to stop shooting when he has all four light on and start shooting again when the lights indicate the bank is not full. I hope I have explained this in a reasonably clear fashion and that someone may find it useful. If this is all old news to everyone, forgive me for wasting the space.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile
    Last edited by David Wile; 03-24-2005 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Fever Seven Flash & Fever Lucent D1

You are not wasting the space Dave, you input is good.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dave, I do exactly what you said when the max number of lights are lit up. Gives a chance to relax for a moment. You can't bank more than you indicated.

Thanks for the post!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You can place balls in other pay off pockets by slowing/speeding the pitch of your shooter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey Arby,

I know what you mean about trying to get the balls in other pockets, but for me, it's all about watching the reels go round and waiting for the fever payout. I'm probably worse than Slotter. I even went so far as to bend the nails above the Start pocket to make it downright easy to get the balls in it. I just love that reel action, and, for some strange reason, the Fever Lucent machine seems to hit the fever fairly often. Sometimes it will hit the fever three times with less than five minutes play between the fevers. One of these days I am going to get one of the Pachislo machines. I don't even know what the more modern machines are like with video screens, but I know I sure like those crazy reels.

By the way, where do you two Iowans live. I tried to find River City, Iowa and could not find it on my DeLorme mapping software. The Army used to send me to Rock Island and the Quad Cities area many years ago, and one time I drove down Iowa from Davenport to St. Louis to visit my brother. That was a very interesting drive through farm country on two-lane highways all the way. Much better than driving the Interstate through Illinois.

Best wishes,
    Dave Wile

Thanks
    Thanks Received

River City is Cedar Rapids

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There are some mystery lights in King Hosuke,
    I wish I knew what they ment:confused:
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You play the machine like they do in Japan, you might like cyclic usage.

What is cyclic usage?
    Usually, you have to*put the balls in the front tray so that you can flip the balls. After using all the balls in the front tray, you have to pick up the balls from the back tray and put them in to the front tray so that you can flip the balls again.* The machine of cyclic usage allows us to cut the task of it since the balls will come out from the back tray to the front tray automatically. It means you can play the game forever since the balls in the front tray wonÂ’t be lost!! If you put 30 or 40 balls in the front tray, thatÂ’ll be enough balls to play the game. Here in Japan, we usually use this type of pachinko machines for family use.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I did a semi cyclic conversion on my Fever Lucent DI machine this evening. It took about 5 minutes with a hacksaw blade to do, and 3" of tape to solidify my mod. It makes the machie a lot more playable with the 800 balls I have. I've got 3000 balls on the way so I may not need to mess with my other machines. I found the volume control as described above, and I havn't been able to find a reset button either. Now that the balls are all coming to the front, I can get through a fever round without inadvertantly running the fever payout dry and causing an error.
    Chris W
    Mesa, AZ
    Spin-Luck , Dragon Dice , Super BlackJack, King Camel