Thread: Pachislo auto stop unit UK

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo auto stop unit UK

I have a spare auto stop unit for sale. It turns your pachislo into a normal fruit machine as it makes the reels stop on their own, it just plugs straight in. The unit itself is fully working (tested this morning) however the ribbon cable is faulty & needs a new one made, the cable just plugs into the unit comes with full iructions. I have also chucked in a few odd tokens I have spare. For more info on fitting & to see if your machine is compatable have a look here www.autoslot.info
    Looking for £15 posted in the UK for it.

Dave
    Pachislo - Thunderbirds, Street Fighter 2, Dragon Dice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Re: Pachislo auto stop unit UK

Hi Dave,

Brian (NIT) here. I am the new owner of AutoSlot which I purchased from Vince awhile ago.

Looking at you picture you have the Ribbon Cable connected in reverse to the AutoSlot PC Board. The Notch on the light colored male connector on the Ribbon Cable and the two notches on the Black Ribbon Cable female connectors should be pointing toward the AutoSlot PC Board. Please see the Pictures below.

autostop.jpg CABLE1.jpg CABLE2.jpg

Pin 1 on the Ribbon cable is 24 volts power and pin 27 on the Ribbon cable is common or Ground. With the cable reversed connected to the AutoSlot PC Board Pin 1 (24 volts) is now connected to Stop button three and pin 27 is now connected to pin 4 which is still a ground. This Picture may not open up enough to see this. :

STOP small.jpg

The AutoSlot will not work with the Ribbon Cable reversed like it is. Swap the Ribbon Cable around. (connect the other black Ribbon Cable connector to the AutoSlot) Reinstall the AutoSlot into a Pachi and see if it will work.

Hopefully nothing Fried on the AutoSlot or damaged a Pachi with with 24 volts going directly to the right Stop Button.

When properly connected the Ribbon Cable should have the light colored Male pin connector with the close black Female connector close to it facing away from the AutoSlot.

72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachislo auto stop unit UK

Quote Originally Posted by new in town View Post
    Hi Dave,

Brian (NIT) here. I am the new owner of AutoSlot which I purchased from Vince awhile ago.

Looking at you picture you have the Ribbon Cable connected in reverse to the AutoSlot PC Board. The Notch on the light colored male connector on the Ribbon Cable and the two notches on the Black Ribbon Cable female connectors should be pointing toward the AutoSlot PC Board. Please see the Pictures below.

Pin 1 on the Ribbon cable is 24 volts power and pin 27 on the Ribbon cable is common or Ground. With the cable reversed connected to the AutoSlot PC Board Pin 1 (24 volts) is now connected to Stop button three and pin 27 is now connected to pin 4 which is still a ground. This Picture may not open up enough to see this. :

The AutoSlot will not work with the Ribbon Cable reversed like it is. Swap the Ribbon Cable around. (connect the other black Ribbon Cable connector to the AutoSlot) Reinstall the AutoSlot into a Pachi and see if it will work.

Hopefully nothing Fried on the AutoSlot or damaged a Pachi with with 24 volts going directly to the right Stop Button.

When properly connected the Ribbon Cable should have the light colored Male pin connector with the close black Female connector close to it facing away from the AutoSlot.

Hi Brian thanks for the info just tried it in my streetfighter 2 & it is working fine . The only reason I am selling it is that I have upgraded all mine in the past to ones with the credit add feature so this one is now spare.

Thanks again
    Dave

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to dave010567

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your Welcome. Happy to hear all is well.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Now Sold

Dave

8. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to dave010567