Thread: 3 Old Pachislo Machines, Trying to mod/get working!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 3 Old Pachislo Machines, Trying to mod/get working!

Hey guys! I've been stalking around the past few days trying to find out answers to a few of the problems I am encountering but I am having no luck. First post, so here goes!

About a month ago I came across 3 Pachislos for really cheap (I'm talking 5 bucks a pop). Now I couldn't pass it up because they looked so cool! I've worked in an arcade for a good 3-4 years and stuff like this just catches my fancy. The downside however is that they are in need of some lovin'. I have gotten all 3 of them to turn on, light up and 2 of 3 play their music. I'll list the machines, their problems and pictures below!

The inside of CC Angel & Lets, Legacy of Tiny Seed, are almost identical, therefore I haven't posted the CC Angel pics.

Universal - King of Carib
    -No coin mech
    -I can hear the speakers click on but no music plays. Maybe it only plays sounds when the slots are running?
    -The two left-most buttons are there but they dont stay in place and are missing their tops.

Macy - Lets, Legacy of Tiny Seed
    -No coin mech
    -No hopper

Macy - CC Angel
    -No coin mech
    -No hopper

I understand these 3 machines are quite old but I am willing to put a good amount of work into them to get them working. I have contacted John at Stealth Home Amusement but unfortunately he does not have any of the parts I need.

I'll list the few questions I have below

1. Is there a way to create a custom coin mech to get these machines to be playable?

2. Does anybody have any knowledge of a free play mode for these older machines?

3. If I get a coin mech or free play working, will the absence of the hopper cause the machine to not work?

4. I know it's a long shot but does anybody have any of these older machines lying around and be willing to sell some of the parts? ^.^

All of the machines have their reels, all circuit boards and connections. It all seems to be working in order. When I turn each machine on, the lights turn on, and the "insert metal" icon flashes. There are a few smaller issues with each machine aesthetic-wise but I would like to fix the major function-type problems first and then go after payout trays & things of that nature.

Thank you so much for the assistance everybody!

-Mitch
    Attached Images Attached Images