Thread: need help in dallas ft worth area. 2 free vintage machines !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question need help in dallas ft worth area. (2 free vintage machines !)

i am trying to buy a power roulette in the east dallas fort worth area. the sellers ad shows 3 machines for 150.00. i offered 100.00 for the power roulette only. the seller stated we had a deal on 4/10/12 for 100.00. i forwarded my mailing information. he was going to a local pack and ship for pricing and get back to me. he seems to avoid all my e-mails and phone calls after the deal was made. i have had another pachi member e-mail seller. he did get a response. sellers response was he did not want to seperate the machines. i would like to buy the power roulette only. i am offering 50.00 and 2 free vintage machines for someones help. i would credit the pachi member 200.00 for all 3 machines and credit another 100.00 towards packing/shipping and they can keep the 2 remaining machines. total paid to pachi member would be 300.00 plus 2 machines. if shipping is more, i would pay the difference. the as is now old and may run out soon. if this proposition interest you, please respond to this post or send a p.m. $300.00 to be paid through PayPal.

here is the sellers ad:
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/clt/2947218784.html

thanks
    john q

2. The following user says "Thanks" to john q

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: need help in dallas ft worth area. (2 free vintage machines !)

good luck with this, i'd help you out if i was closer. that's one of the hardest to find and best playing vintages out there. were you planning on having the local shipper do the packing as well? if not, the seller may not want to deal with the hassle but it sounds like to me that he has gotten higher offers. he should have stuck with the original deal with you but once other offers came in he then realized there was some demand but all'
    s fair in business. it happens alot now that people have the ability to search craigslist nationwide. people place an ad with no idea that their pachinko will generate interest and offers from across the country. 150 is a cheap price alone for a roulette. there's plenty of people that may think that price is too high but a roulette and other model C's with motorized/sophisticated center features are worth any 10 or 20 regular vintages that all pretty much play the same. plus it's an investment in that you'll be able to resell it easily and make some money if you put some time into cleaning her up.if that machine is working and cleaned up and on eBay, it would go for much more than what he's asking for all 3.
    it sounds like you're willing to spend some money here so if it were me, i'd up my offer and make sure he knows you're going to pay to have it packed by the shipper as well. less hassle for him and sweetens the deal. he may not be responding to your emails but he is reading them.
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to emmadog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

At this point I would just accept his price, and then contact a shipper in Fort Worth and pay them a few hundred to pick up the Power Roulette, pack it, and ship it. Tell them to leave the other two where they are. If I had spotted that ad before you, that's exactly what I would have done. Power Roulettes just don't come around very often. I would be surprised if it was still there as I am typing this.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Which one it the Power Roulette? I may be able to get down to Ft Worth and get this, and the vintages in this area just don't sell so I'm thinking it won't be gone any time soon.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by wandererwillow View Post
    Which one it the Power Roulette?
    The one with the big roulette wheel in the center of it.

100 machines and counting...

8. The following user says "Thanks" to mxfaiman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That makes sense. If it's still there on Sunday and I have free time, I'll see if I can get down there.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i'd be surprised if he still has it since i posted that ad on here almost 3 wks ago but the ad's still up so who knows?
    EM Pinballs & Arrangeballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by emmadog View Post
    i'd be surprised if he still has it since i posted that ad on here almost 3 wks ago but the ad's still up so who knows?

100 machines and counting...